Pagani Huayra driven; 720bhp, 230mph

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Steve,

It swings out cuz he jumped on it in the corner. Probably has traction control off, which is a good thing when you want to have fun...sick car...

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
I know he jumped it. I almost thought on a few of those turns he was going to spin out and trash the $1M Euro car

Plus it's a turbo. When you jump on it, power is not linear like naturally aspirated engines. I would much prefer this car to the Bugatti. The fit and finish is second to none. The AMG motor is basically a reliable racing motor. Thanks for sharing this.

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
I for one am sick and tired of automakers building cars like this with no justification as to price of parts inside.

Oh wait a minute, wrong thread.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
I sure wouldn't mind being on of the lucky 20. That car sure does look like it would be an absolute blast to drive.

Tom

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Those rear-view mirrors are the goofiest looking mirrors I have ever seen. They seem way too inviting for someone to walk up and snap them off.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Looks like an insect eye theme, instead of the more typical reptilian phallus theme. Mothra's sports car?

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Those rear-view mirrors are the goofiest looking mirrors I have ever seen. They seem way too inviting for someone to walk up and snap them off.

They remind of the the side mirrors in the old Ferrari Berlinetta Boxer

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
the outgoing zonda makes better noises, i get a woody just listening to that exhaust note.

this the limited cinque, only five made: http://youtu.be/h_y53_gYj1g

Just like audiophiles, willing to spend extraordinary sums for something loud. Maybe just buy a wood chipper?

daytona600

Sep 9, 2012
scotland
Last edited:

Shaffer

Nov 2, 2012
NYS
Steve,

It swings out cuz he jumped on it in the corner. Probably has traction control off, which is a good thing when you want to have fun...sick car...

What is this traction control you speak of?

;)

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
What is this traction control you speak of?

;)

Gives better measurements but many experienced driverphiles mention it ruins the emotion,satisfaction, feel, engagement,etc of driving... hang on sounds familier :)
Cheers
Orb

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 93

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing