No good spend money in hifi

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Gian, you'll be lucky if even the cat stays w you.

Reactions: Lagonda and bonzo75

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I guess the first 4 levels are the millennials who stayed out. The last level is a hifi forum. And that guy might get banned any moment from there too. No cat, no forum

Vienna

VIP/Donor
Gian I am in the yachting industry and I know first hand the forth sum, but still my clients are deeply affected and appreciate a good system

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014

Vienna

VIP/Donor
I am afraid a yacht is the last place in the world for a hifi system.
imagine an environment full of vibrations, noise for auxiliary and main machinery as well as pitching and rolling

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Vox Olympian were made for yachts, with the whole battery supply

Reactions: gian60

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I am afraid a yacht is the last place in the world for a hifi system.
imagine an environment full of vibrations, noise for auxiliary and main machinery as well as pitching and rolling

I think kharma also did an attempt to install a kharma style custom yacht system.
Its somewhere on you tube, it was like a big console with everything built in, kharma style.
Regarding yachts i think most stay in the harbour close to the coast anyway .
There is nobody (women) to show off to 100 miles at sea.
I know people who do nothing else then sailing the yacht to a different harbour, and prepare it again for the owner to arrive by plane.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
You bad doggies are going to get swatted on the nose with the feminist newspaper again.

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
You bad doggies are going to get swatted on the nose with the feminist newspaper again.
Don’t worry we are all out of fake women at the moment, the last one just
got his/her account suspended.
And i like fake women, if they are the right kind of fake ;)

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Someone might look at this and think "well if I can amounts to a little as having a stereo I'll get a cat I keep? I'm in" - as they know the rest will never happen.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing