New Pilium Gear!!!!

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
That is quite the collection of gear you have there — good on you! Nice room too.

Hyperion

Oct 3, 2011
Stockholm/Sweden
We've showcased the Pilium Ares + Achilles last weekend in Stockholm during a very successful open house event partnered with AMG, Allnic, My Sonic Labs, Aurender, Playback Designs, Stenheim, Esprit, CAD and more with stunning (!) results.

/ Marcus

HEM_2023-1.jpg

gleeds

Industry Expert
May 29, 2018
Reactions: itay123

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Reactions: geopolitis and GuyB

DoctorWhy

Dec 5, 2020
I have cargo lifting straps incoming! Hopefully my audio buddies are in training.
If they are not in training, they will be in traction ; )

• Haha
Reactions: Pokey77 and Bobvin

DoctorWhy

Dec 5, 2020
It's great that you are from Block Audio. I have heard lot's of good things about Block Audio.

This happens to be a Pilium thread, you might want to start a thread introducing Block Audio to WBF vs. introducing BA in this Pilium thread.
Valid competitors should also be discussed in a free and fair analysis of your PRODUCT. Actually I would like to hear a side by side comparison of the Pillium amps to the Gryphon Apex at the same price.

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Valid competitors should also be discussed in a free and fair analysis of your PRODUCT. Actually I would like to hear a side by side comparison of the Pillium amps to the Gryphon Apex at the same price.
That would be a fun comparison. Not sure how you are going to arrange it? But if you do please let us all know. I am sure many would be interested.

Not sure how you get the two brands side by side, but at Munich in May, Pilium will have active demos in both the Magico and Alsyvox rooms and possibly one or two other rooms. Not sure of Gryphon's plans for Munich, although that would not get your side by side comparison
accomplished.

Last edited:
Reactions: itay123 and GuyB

itay123

Mar 5, 2023
Hello everyone
New here

I would be happy to share my experience and knowledge in the subject.

I'm also a big fan of Pilium Audio

My SETUP details are listed at my user profile.

20230113_130602.jpg
20230113_130541.jpg
20230113_130525.jpg

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Hello everyone
New here

I would be happy to share my experience and knowledge in the subject.

I'm also a big fan of Pilium Audio

My SETUP details are listed at my user profile.

View attachment 105624
View attachment 105625
View attachment 105626
Nice system...I know very little of the Kaiser Kawero other than reading they are exceptionally good. For some reason, I thought I recalled people using high quality mid-powered amps with them? Did you always drive them with super high quality, high powered amps? Or do they actually need lots of power to be driven well?

itay123

Mar 5, 2023
Hey

I have a wide acquaintance with Kaiser and with the Classic models in particular.

I heard them with the best amplifiers

They demand that attention,
responding well to high current amplifiers,
very solid in the mid and low range and very airy in the mid high with dynamic emotions and realism.

Not to mention their quietness and clarity when driven with super amps like Pilium Achilles.

Reactions: Rhapsody

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
C
Oh my, I’d love to hear the Lampi with Pilium. Nice rig you have.
Come to Munich =Taiko>>>Lampi>>>Pilium>>>Alsyvox

quest4audio

Apr 27, 2022
Are there any owners of the Hercules mono's? I was wondering what people are using for Power Cables since there is one for the "Amp" and one for "Control". Do you use the same or are you doing one as a high current version PC and then a normal PC??

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing