New Karen Sumner interview coming soon

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Watch for the new Karen Sumner from Transparent Audio interview on Inside the Designers studio coming shortly at the beginning of March
Thank you

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
That's good news. I always enjoy her commentary.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
You have the right to your opinion but it is exactly these types of posts that keep industry insiders away.

Take a step back bro'.

There are other opinions besides yours.

Tom

Reactions: Solypsa

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
You have the right to your opinion but it is exactly these types of posts that keep industry insiders away.

Take a step back bro'.

There are other opinions besides yours.

Tom
Tom, what are you talking about? Seems like a harsh reply unless I am missing something.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Tom, what are you talking about? Seems like a harsh reply unless I am missing something.

I assume that was a reply to a post that has been deleted.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello, Lee. I have retired from moderating here, so I cannot offer any frame of reference but from my response? I believe Al M. has it correct though.

Tom

Reactions: Lee

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Ha, that was great even with all the high latency break ups. Clearly everyone was at ease with the two others enough to come out of their shell and expose some vivacity.

Excellent job on this one!
thank you! there was some audio issues, not sure why, but I do enjoy talking with Karen and of course Veronica :)

Reactions: rando

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Hello, Lee. I have retired from moderating here, so I cannot offer any frame of reference but from my response? I believe Al M. has it correct though.

Tom
Oh I see. Thanks.

Reactions: treitz3

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing