Memorable Movies With Drop Dead Gorgeous Actresses

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Young scream queen Jennifer Love Hewitt in I Know What You Did Last Summer.

fhd997YDS_Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_031.jpg

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Julianna Margulies
julianna-margulies.jpg

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That rocker Diane, I would have loved to watch her concert as an extra in the movie. :D

Trivia Quiz Time Phil!

We know we lipsynced her way in Streets of Fire but who provided the vocals for the Stevie Nicks penned song Necromancer. The real vocalist became an "Audiophile" fave in the 80's. She even had a chart topping duet with a certain Ex-Genesis band member. Who was she? :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Trivia Quiz Time Phil!

We know we lipsynced her way in Streets of Fire but who provided the vocals for the Stevie Nicks penned song Necromancer. The real vocalist became an "Audiophile" fave in the 80's. She even had a chart topping duet with a certain Ex-Genesis band member. Who was she? :)

I give up Jack. :D All I can think of is the girl with Phil Collins in the song Separate Lives, and I don't even know her name. lol

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Although not a silver screen movie, many of us here are followers of the Cinemax series Banshee for it's violence and graphic scenes. However there are what I like to call the women of Banshee who IMO are each gorgeous

Ivana Mili?evi? as Anastasia / Carrie Hopewell

ivana-milicevic-1__131218032403.jpg

Trieste Kelly Dunn as Siobhan Kelly

RARZlNR.jpg

Lili Simmons as Rebecca Bowman

leslie-ann-glossner-lili-simmons-delivery-man-premiere-04.jpg

Odette Annable as Longshadow's sister Nola

Odette-Annable-7.jpg

and now with the murder of Trieste Kelly Dunn's character there now looms another Woman of Bashee

Meaghan Rath as Aimee King

Meaghan_Rath_of_Being_Human_at_Wizard_World_Toronto_2012.jpg

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
My favorite Angel - Cheryl Ladd.

cheryl-ladd-0089.jpg

I had this poster in my room in those days.

cheryl-ladd-movie-poster-9999-1020406770.jpg

Ptplayers

Feb 14, 2011
Hi Steve , such and good episode of Banshee last night and thought she was going to make it .

Chayton is in for a world of hurt now .

Not sure if you noticed that the best episodes this year was when Carrie was not in them . :D

Steve Williams

Hi Steve , such and good episode of Banshee last night and thought she was going to make it .

Chayton is in for a world of hurt now .

Not sure if you noticed that the best episodes this year was when Carrie was not in them . :D

Perhaps but now that Siobhan is dead and Lukas secret is secure (for now) this might bring Lukas back to Carrie

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
My son pleaded me to watch Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters with him. Reluctantly I said what the heck and it turned out there was a bright spot in the person of one Alexandra Daddario whom I've never seen or heard before.

maxresdefault.jpg

After a few months, I read that she was on the TV series True Detective doing this to a very happy Woody Harrelson. :D

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
She was stunning in True Detectives.

Steve Williams

a similar name as above. Anyone remember Andy Williams' former wife Claudine Longet who shortly after their divorce was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the shooting death of her then boyfriend, olympic skier Spyder Sabitch

Claudine_Longet.jpg

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
a similar name as above. Anyone remember Andy Williams' former wife Claudine Longet who shortly after their divorce was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the shooting death of her then boyfriend, olympic skier Spyder Sabitch

View attachment 18798

I remember, Steve. Heard her songs too on the radio like Love is Blue, Who Broke Your Heart, etc. Cool, cool voice. Lovely girl.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing