Maxx 3

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Have them marked. Finally just got the bass cabinets down stairs. Had to buy an appliance dolly. What a grind. They are being assembled as I write this.

We want pictures!

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
So they are now installed. Matt and Bill from Paragon did a superb job. They were here at 8:00 AM, packed up my w/p 8's and we waited for the shipper until 4:30 before the 8 mammoth crates arrived....talk about filling up precious basement space to store them. I am a bit in awe of the scale, dynamic slam the music now has over the w/p 8's. It will take some getting use too...in a good way. I will put up some pics of the install this weekend. Thanks for the recommendation guys.

jap

Banned
Apr 6, 2012
So they are now installed. Matt and Bill from Paragon did a superb job. They were here at 8:00 AM, packed up my w/p 8's and we waited for the shipper until 4:30 before the 8 mammoth crates arrived....talk about filling up precious basement space to store them. I am a bit in awe of the scale, dynamic slam the music now has over the w/p 8's. It will take some getting use too...in a good way. I will put up some pics of the install this weekend. Thanks for the recommendation guys.

All your fans over on AA (55K+ members) are waiting to hear about your
new speakers.;-)

Last edited:

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

Wow...its midnite your time or later. Those guys worked a long day. How long did it take to setup X2s?

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Shock & Awe Brother, I only have 1.5 hrs. of listening so far. I will post comments and photo's here and there rest assured soon.

Congrats! World-class!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing