Mastering Engineer Paul Stubblebine Coming To the Audio Video Club Of Atlanta

Jazzbo

Aug 20, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia Area
On June 30, 2013 (2pm to 5pm) the Grammy award winning mastering engineer Mr. Paul Stubblebine co-founder of The Tape Project of San Francisco will do his thing at the Audio Video Club Of Atlanta. Mr. Stubblebine will be traveling all the way from San Francisco to play and discuss examples of his 15ips, reel to reel master tapes. We hope he will also discuss some of the highlights of his wonderful 40 year professional career. Reel to reel tapes will be played on several different tape decks. I can't wait to hear some of those great tapes Mr. Stubblebine will bring with him. This should be an exciting time for everyone. Questions, contact club president, John Morrison at: jhm3@bellsouth.net

Music Speaks Volumes :cool:

Last edited:

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
If you can... why don't you guys video it? You can send us the raw video and I can edited into a great piece (editing is everything). You will need good light on the subject, little or no light behind the subject and a tripod and camcorder. PM me for details.

Jazzbo

Aug 20, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia Area
Hello and good afternoon Mr. Breuninger,

Thank you for your interest. I will get this request back to the organizers. I am more than hopeful they have someone who is able and capable of putting that meeting on video. I will find out what we can do about this. Thanks again sir.

Cyclotronguy

Aug 31, 2012
N. CA
You guys are going to love hosting Paul. I've known him for a number of years... he's sharp, communicates well and just a fantastic guy at a personal level. The Pauls of the world don't come round often enough.

Cyclotronguy

Jazzbo

Aug 20, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia Area
Cyclotronguy thank you for chiming in. Sounds like you know Paul well. We are looking forward to a very exciting time. In particular, I think there will be lots of questions about Tape Project and their reel to reel tapes. We can hardly wait for June 30.

jazzbo

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
I had a long talk with Paul this afternoon in Philip O'Hanlon's room at T.H.E. Show in Newport.

Did you get to hear Ying's new tapes in Philip's room?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing