The Very Talented Mr. Paul Stubblebine

Jazzbo

Aug 20, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia Area
:) Good Saturday Morning All,

Please don't forget, anyone living in or near the Georgia area is welcomed on Sunday 2-5pm to The Atlanta Audio Video Clubs meeting. We expect to have an exciting time. The very talented Mr. Paul Stubblebine of "Tape Project" will be there to share tapes he will be bringing along. He will most certainly share his time spent with some of the great musicians he as worked with during his fabulous career as a recording engineer. He also plans to bring the Tape Project's "Tube Repro". So, come on out and enjoy this event with us. The Address ... Virtual Properties, 2750 Premiere Parkway, Suite 200, Duluth, Georgia 30097. See you there!

Jazzbo

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Looking forward to it. I hear Chuck will have EAR gear on the electronics side as well!

Jazzbo

Aug 20, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia Area
That's what I hear my friend as well. I've never heard EAR stuff and looking forward to being blessed with great sound all around. Thanks Lee.

Jazzbo

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
AWESOME!! And there is more to come. Our program director (Nick) arranged for photos and video. It's coming.

Jazzbo

Nice to meet you Bob! What a great event!

Just like RMAF, we heard just a wonderful, natural, lifelike sound. Club speakers with EAR gear and the tape decks playing Tape Project tapes.

hvbias

Jun 22, 2012
New England area
I'm looking forward to seeing the video

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing