Magic trick | This guy can guess the number you pick

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
* He did get the number 7 that I picked the first time. But then I was just too curious...and had to do it again...without knowing if it would change or not.
I decided still to post it here. That's all, only for the fun...nothing serious...not after all we've been through together in the last few billion years.

Bob, despite having been through so much together in the last few billion years, seriously, I am curious why you think his answer might be different if you rewound the tape and watched it again. The world, with all of us in it, enjoying its rotation, and the sun ever rising, is curiouser and curiouser. I'll go ask Alice what is spinning tonight. I think she'll know.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Bob, despite having been through so much together in the last few billion years, seriously, I am curious why you think his answer might be different if you rewound the tape and watched it again. The world, with all of us in it, enjoying its rotation, and the sun ever rising, is curiouser and curiouser. I'll go ask Alice what is spinning tonight. I think she'll know.

Because Peter you see, after that he guessed the number 7 that I picked, the investigating side in me compelled me to explore that avenue first and right away. I had no idea of what was looming ahead from re-watching it. I just had to instinctively repeat the video.

All cool--no worries:D

BD

That's good Bruce. * I never use this emoticon ? :p ... and after your reply I changed it back to the first one I originally posted ? :D

It's very true that we all have some communication's hiccups occasionally; and it's important to get rid of it if we are to be advancing together.
Ask anyone; there are issues like that all the time, and just as much as in real life. We're good. :cool:

My Mum likes humorous skill tasks with words, numbers, pictures, caricatures, illusions, etc. That's all she emails me.
Only couple times in the past I shared few. But this last one wasn't to her caliber; never she would have sent it to me; no, that was on my main MSN page from my Internet Explorer browser.

More members will watch that video, and without looking @ the following posts first. And if we were to only post all the things in life that all the people would love...this planet would be so perfect that we would have to invent ways to making it less perfect and boring. ...What do you think Peter?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I don't know what's going on with Donald...he must be bored to death with his billions and all of his rich friends that want to tailor an even richer America with more patrols, more protective barriers, walls, less immigrants, more borders, and less snow in Canada.

Why don't someone ask him if he would love to retired in Arabia with a high end sound system and play classical music?
And for other leisure times; yachting on the Mediterranean sea, windsurfing and skydiving. That would be good for him in relaxing @ his age, no?
Being a president is a stressful job, in particular for a guy of his temper...he should leave that for the more relaxing young dudes...like Hilary for instance.

Anyway, tell him Peter that Bob says that he should take care of his heart. Because stress and high temper mixed together can result in heart's anxiety, then to heart attack.
Donald is old enough to realize that, no? Is he seeing his doc regularly for vascular irregularities with a clean blood flow?
Yes please Peter do tell Donald to take care of himself before he take care of all of us. It's scary...just the thought of it. ...And yet it's very real where he is right now.
Don't watch too much TV, check some good films too.

Last edited:

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
BTW, there was more to the trick in the video I think. The starting sequence flashed a few numbers in those math exercises. The idea was that people would naturally avoid the numbers that he was flashing and pick one that was not included. This increases the probability of numbers like 7 being picked that was not in the math portion.

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
Facebook has been flooded with a bunch of similar idiots professing to guess your number...just so much BS..

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
BTW, there was more to the trick in the video I think. The starting sequence flashed a few numbers in those math exercises. The idea was that people would naturally avoid the numbers that he was flashing and pick one that was not included. This increases the probability of numbers like 7 being picked that was not in the math portion.

Amir, I believe you might be into something here. I too was thinking that he was using a mathematical scientific psychological method of the human brain.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing