* Just some Cool Videos! *

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Yes i love astronomy also , i might buy one although there is a lot of light pollution in the area where i live .
Last year i visited the atacama desert and and did stargazing with telescopes there , its the place where the big eso telescopes are on cerro paranal and now also alma (radio tel.) .
Its amazing what pics are taken with even a 8 inch one .

Last edited:

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland

Cool; directly related to Astronomy Science. ...Luv that stuff, and beyond .... :cool:

* Is 2012 the end of all times?

Off course not;) ,the sun is in the middle of its life time so another 4,5 billion years to go ., what humanity does is another story , they have a destructive nature themselfs but how bad they can be they never will be able to destroy life , its sheer arrogance if they say/ think that

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Fascinating stuff; man's history & arrogance at destroying his planet with all there is living on it!

Except for the Music families through history of course. :b

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
OK, just for some' different!

Instructions:

1. Stare at the red dot from the girl's nose (30 seconds).
2. Turn your eyes towards a plain surface (ceiling, blank wall, ...).
3. Blink repeatedly and quickly.

----- :b

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
6-Year-Old Boy Walks To His U.S. Marine Father For The First Time

“When my husband left on his deployment, our 6-year-old son could not walk on his own. He has cerebral palsy. Doctors originally said that he would never walk or do much of anything. While daddy was away, he learned to walk. For his homecoming, we set it up for Michael to walk to his daddy for the first time ever! We kept the fact that he could walk a secret the whole time his dad was gone!”

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing