John DeVore on the Grey Market and OCD Mikey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verastarr

Dec 4, 2015
To be fair to OCD, if he admits it is a mistake 6 years ago, we should let it go. If he continues such practices, this is another matter. I am sure no one in this forum haven’t committed mistakes in their lives before. We should forgive.
Thanks for not being part of the lynch Mob..

PYP

Jan 13, 2022
Southwest, USA
There is a truism: Everything has been said but not everyone has said it.

Is it time for this thread to close shop?

adyc

VIP/Donor
Jan 5, 2013
Thinking back, the main point of John’s video is about grey market. If he wants an example to support his video, he doesn’t have to name names especially it was six years ago. He can handle better. But if he is out for revenge, that’s another matter.

Verastarr

Dec 4, 2015
We are hoping against hope that one day you will understand the truth and change. Until then, please improve your “little poor ass” butt work!

Respectfully, you are still defending your unethical actions of 6 years ago? Just admit you’re wrong and reimburse JD and all this would resolve itself over time. Until then, IMO you have proven that your sales and reviews can’t be trusted! This said, you are so obnoxious in your reviews I’d never purchase anything from you or those your allegedly represent anyway! IMO, those that chose to advertise with you do so at their own peril.
Joe, we already know you are a shill against me. I made my amends, apologies & admitted my wrongs as well as offered to give John whatever his costs were for boxes or whatever but he declined and said everything was OK. I dont think youre grasping thats why this is so strange. I cleared it up like any upstanding person 6 years ago. Is that so hard to understand for you ?? At this point John can pound sand for bottom dredging.. So can anyone else for that matter. Its none of your guys business actually. It was handled 6 years ago and all of a sudden all of the forum goers are Judges to re open a case.... why dont you pay attention to your own life ??

Verastarr

Dec 4, 2015

Verastarr

Dec 4, 2015
Thinking back, the main point of John’s video is about grey market. If he wants an example to support his video, he doesn’t have to name names especially it was six years ago. He can handle better. But if he is out for revenge, that’s another matter.
There it is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing