JackD201 - Almost Done

I've been wanting to insert a title called 'Jack is Back' but it might be mistaken for the last series of '24' and another Jack - Jack Bauer. :D And I was silently wishing for a 1m signature campaign to bring the real Jack back but better things do and can happen. :) Hey Jack, the NBA is near training camp status. See you at the basketball thread. :D And please update us on the VR11s and 111s when they greet the new owners. :)

VR11's and 111's!!!!!

Jack,
Nice to read from you again.

LOL Phil! No need for that. I've just been busy with non-audio stuff. 'cept my computer illiteracy which Eduard at CH is helping me with LOL. I'm cooking up something for next August. You and I might have some visitors from SoCal ;)

I'll let you guys know when the 1*s get moved around. Dates are set for when I get back from Europe in November. Now I'm thinking I should have put London and Portugal on our itinerary to see Lloyd and Micro!

Visited Jack last Sunday and had a chance to listen to the new CH Precision M1 mono blocks. As usual, a great afternoon of superb music and social updates. :D

DSCN2316_zps42mqfyrc.jpgDSCN2328_zpspgrdojl0.jpg

LOL Phil! No need for that. I've just been busy with non-audio stuff. 'cept my computer illiteracy which Eduard at CH is helping me with LOL. I'm cooking up something for next August. You and I might have some visitors from SoCal ;)

I'll let you guys know when the 1*s get moved around. Dates are set for when I get back from Europe in November. Now I'm thinking I should have put London and Portugal on our itinerary to see Lloyd and Micro!

If you make it to CES, put Utah on your itinerary!

david

Your whole setup makes me wish I knew how to ski David!

Surely better than I can Ski :D

rubber ankles!

;)!

Jack,

It should have been a pleasure meeting you. What countries are you visiting?

We also have Bryce & Zion National Parks, I'm sure that you can hike :).

david

Beautiful country. I especially love Bryce Canyon, smaller, more intimate and quite different from the Grand Canyon. And I like that a hike to the canyon floor and back up can be accomplished in a matter of hours.

Jack,

It should have been a pleasure meeting you. What countries are you visiting?

We're coming in through Amsterdam then to San Sebastian and back through Istanbul. Keith (nephilim here at WBF) and his wife are leaving a few days ahead and will in fact be coming in through Lisbon. I couldn't join that leg because of prior family commitments. :( I did ask him to get some good port for us :D

@Lloyd - London may be in the cards for 2016, hopefully a jaunt at St. Andrews too! :D

We're coming in through Amsterdam then to San Sebastian and back through Istanbul. Keith (nephilim here at WBF) and his wife are leaving a few days ahead and will in fact be coming in through Lisbon. I couldn't join that leg because of prior family commitments. :( I did ask him to get some good port for us :D

@Lloyd - London may be in the cards for 2016, hopefully a jaunt at St. Andrews too! :D

If you are staying in the Basque Country you will also probably visit Bilbao, an wonderful city. And remember that the traditional and new basque cuisine are delicious - I had great meals there some years ago.

Hi Jack - I just pm'd you, let me know

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing