Integrated amp suggestions

-----I'm not sure if Dave (our OP) is still in the house.

That's too bad because he's missing on some great choice suggestions:
truly the state-of-the-art on integrated amps for Sound & with real looks to support them. :b

...And very affordable too.

-----I'm not sure if Dave (our OP) is still in the house.

That's too bad because he's missing on some great choice suggestions:
truly the state-of-the-art on integrated amps for Sound & with real looks to support them. :b

...And very affordable too.

Yes Bob, i'm an integrated kind of guy, my Chord is for sale, here is my next one and the matching Cd player IF everything goes to plan in my 40 years plus in audio i bought new MAYBE three times and that's because i got the units at a very very good price 95% of the time i buy USED.

MBL-7008 Integrated Amplifier.jpg - - - - - MBL 1621 Cd player.jpg

Last edited:
What is it?

I see that now after posts were updated. Very nice indeed!

-----Now the second picture is a CD player (top loading). The MBL model mbl 1621A.
...Retails for $28,000 USD.

* Plays only CD/CD-R/CD-RWs, and nothing else, not even SACD (& no LPs), and no HDCD decoder.
...Weights 57 pounds.

I second the Exposure 2010S recoomedation. I use the S2 version in my mini Japan system, and it offer incredible value and performance. A very clear, neutral and detailed Integrated. Very little hints of its SS nature. Highly recoomended!

Last edited:
---Hi Doctor O, and Welcome!
welcome2.gif

Thanks Bob!

I use the Simaudio 250i in a second system and i find it very good. good Dynamics and very easy to listen to with good bass and nicely extended highs.

Here is one more from MBL it's the C-51 integrated amplifier available in black or white.

MBL C-51 Integrated Amplifier White.jpg - - - - - MBL C- 51 integrated amplifier.jpg

I am a long time Jeff Rowland fanboy BUT sorry no class D for me, i love ALL his old stuff very very much but if i was going to go class D it would be with much cheaper Hypex NC-400 mono blocks in beautiful Kraemer Designs cases - - - DSC01406_zpscff11829.jpg - - - DIY for just about 4k and that is for mono blocks.

Hi MrAcoustat, if you are fond of Jeff Rowland's class A/B designs, have a look at the M625 stereo and the M725 monos... All fine music makers as well.

Guido

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing