I really miss the participation of.....

CGabriel

Industry Expert
Oct 31, 2013
WA, USA
www.shunyata.com
Good point.

But I must say that I miss most of the members who left WBF. IMHO the forum became less informative and more even with their depart.

True. Some of these guys I know personally and like.

Perhaps if WBF gets a rep as a civilized place to gather and share experiences and opinions, some of the guys and gals in the stands may come out into the open. Maybe?

bvdiman

Mar 7, 2013
There have been times I have read a post from a person that I usually disagree with. But they make a point that I can appreciate and would like to comment but they throw in a jab or slight to one of the participants. This only diminishes their ability to sway others to their point of view. It also keeps some people on the side-lines because we don't feel like getting into a war over a point of view in audio.

+2
Too much unneeded sarcasm and provocations going on in the past which often leads to useless heated feuds.
Although admittedly some infos maybe useful, but thrown with such tension, it's no longer worth it, imo. Bad for one's blood pressure! :p
Well, you lose some, you win some...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing