Hello from Italy

Analogyrecords

Feb 5, 2016
Genoa
www.analogyrecords.org
Hello everyone,
my name is Chiara and I work for Analogy Records, an Italian audiophile Reel to Reel Record Label.

We produce Original Master Tapes using our own recording studio, where the best gear and equipment is available.

I'm glad to be here and I'll do my best to contribute. :)
Also, if you have any questions about our activities and products, I'm happy to hear them.

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
Italy is a beautiful country...thanks for contributing here.

Any chance your recordings are available as DSD or high res downloads? If not, maybe one day?

Analogyrecords

Feb 5, 2016
Genoa
www.analogyrecords.org
Thank you jfrech :)

We are planning, later this year, to provide a 96/24 version (download) of our catalog, as well as complimentary feature to our Premium Line customers.
Just need to figure out which platform would be best, any suggestion is more than welcome... ;)

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
Thank you jfrech :)

We are planning, later this year, to provide a 96/24 version (download) of our catalog, as well as complimentary feature to our Premium Line customers.
Just need to figure out which platform would be best, any suggestion is more than welcome... ;)

Making available via some of the hi res sites might help...but I don't know the biz terms they present to a firm like yours. So not sure how profitable on your end.

Since your recording to tape, a lot of us here would love a tape to DSD or 24/192. I'd buy a few ;-)

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
Welcome! Please tell us more about the artists & styles you're recording. Also, please create a forum signature in your user control panel which will identify you as an industry participant.

Thanks,

Lee

Analogyrecords

Feb 5, 2016
Genoa
www.analogyrecords.org
Hello RBFC,
thanks for your warm welcome :)

I've searched on the forum and on the faq, but can't find how the signature should be look like: can you help me?

Regarding our artists, we produce them from scouting to promoting their live activity via exclusive private concerts for our customers, and we own the 100% of the rights on our albums.
Our preference is for all genres of acoustic music, from jazz to world music, classical music, folk and acoustic pop.
We are looking for interesting, communicative artists to produce their albums in the studio.

erskine.jpg
Our top artist is Peter Erskine: he certainly needs no introduction – the eclectic sound of his drums is famous across the worldwide jazz scene and even beyond, considering the many years he spent with a band that is the icon of 1970s jazz fusion, the evergreen Weather Report. The American drummer is the pivot of the latest project of this magical trio, which also includes the extraordinary pianist Rita Marcotulli and the versatile double bass of another legendary jazz artist: Swedish Palle Danielsson.
Peter Erskine European Trio – Live in Genova, is an album consisting of three different volumes and epitomising all the magic of contemporary jazz.

celeste.jpg
Andrea Celeste – Something Amazing is the third album released by Andrea Celeste, one of the most promising Italian pop-jazz singers. The album features 8 tracks, that fully reveal the artist’s unique, warm voice. At only age 25, Andrea Celeste once more proves to be one of the most versatile artists on the Italian and international soul-pop scene. All eight tracks of the album, in English, are by Andrea Celeste herself and the young lyricist Marco Sanna. There is also a highly sophisticated cover: Born to be Alive – the historic dance track by Patrick Hernandez.

dealoe.jpg
Max De Aloe – Borderline is a project that the artist has accomplished with his Max De Aloe Quartet, trying to (and succeeding in) knocking down the barriers that too often divide different music genres and styles. The tracks reinterpreted by the quartet, indeed, range from the anguished Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana (whose jazz reinterpretation by no means deadens its tense edginess) to the schizophrenic See Emily play, which reflects Syd Barret’s madness and that of the early Pink Floyd through a syncopated rhythm that can only be found in a jazz ride led by a piano that Roberto Olzer plays with insane mastery.

liguriani.jpg
Liguriani – Stundai is the second studio album of this ligurian band, which follows their successful debut, Suoni dai Mondi Liguri, released in 2011. Stundai features ten new tracks that literally ooze with the history and tradition of Liguria’s musical culture, showing an almost obsessive care for lyrics and melodies. The album blends together material taken from the local narrative singing tradition, such as the songs and dances of Liguria’s four Provinces, the war songs, and the musical manuscripts preserved in Genoa Cathedral, like Minuetto, a track that the band has retrieved from the Diocesan Archive.

redwine.jpg
Red Wine – Pickin' Friends. Red Wine, is a historical Italian band founded in Genoa back in 1974. Over the last few decades, Red Wine have taken music from the Southern United States straight to the Italian peninsula. Pickin’ Friends is the band’s latest album, recorded with Analogy Records at Zerodieci Studio.
The album, which includes volume 1 and volume 2, takes listeners on a journey across the dusty roads of the Southern States thanks to a musical groove that goes beyond any possible expectations one may have in the light of the band’s outstanding technical skills: every track smoothly flows into the next, involving the listener from the first track to the last.

Elias Nardi Group – Flowers Of Fragility this is the third album by Elias Nardi, the man that is introducing the world of music to the gentleness and magic of the Oud, the traditional Arabic lute, capable of evoking the atmospheres of mesmerizing Persian sunsets.
Flowers of Fragility is a bare, sometimes minimalist, meditative album that makes room for the listener’s personal interpretation. Elias Nardi Group goes heavy, featuring harmonies in which the underlying rhythm is often made up of pauses, and where the band’s ancient instruments blend their sounds together to create tracks that are sometimes claustrophobic – like Riflessioni or La Barca ubriaca – and sometimes warm, cheerful and magical, like Il Dono or Impermanenza.
Flowers of Fragility is a real must-have for all Ethno Jazz enthusiasts.

This is an overview of our artists :) if you need more information, don't hesitate to ask.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello Analogyrecords and please allow me to offer you a very warm welcome to the What's Best Forum! :)

To add a signature, look up to the brown bar at the top of the page. To the right of your screen at the top of this brown bar you will find an option labeled "settings". Hit this and it will bring you to another page. On this page, you will see options to the left of your screen. Under the heading of the "My settings" that is highlighted with brown, select "Edit signature". At this point, you can add your signature. Just be sure to hit "Save signature" when you are done adding what you would like to have as a signature.

Tom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing