Hello from Atlanta

repman

Apr 2, 2011
Kennesaw, Ga
Hello to the forum , I am glad to be here and look forward to learning and sharing both.

RUR

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
SoCal
Hi, Larry! Nice to see yet another 'Logan owner join. Plenty of MLC folks to be found, here. :)

/Ken

repman

Apr 2, 2011
Kennesaw, Ga
Thanks Ken and Steve , looks like a great site here . Im looking forward to Axpona see you there.

Last edited:

repman

Apr 2, 2011
Kennesaw, Ga
Thanks Audioguy, I appreciate the warm welcome.
I sent you a PM about a friday night get together @ Axpona if you care to join us

trh8654

May 29, 2010
Virginia
Welcome from another Atlanta area resident.

repman

Apr 2, 2011
Kennesaw, Ga
thanks I appreciate the warm welcome , are you going to be at Axpona trh8654?

repman

Apr 2, 2011
Kennesaw, Ga
Thanks Jonathan , see you in a couple of weeks I'm looking forward to it.

Larry

trh8654

May 29, 2010
Virginia
thanks I appreciate the warm welcome , are you going to be at Axpona trh8654?

I'll be there all three days, went ahead and got a room.

Jazzbo

Aug 20, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia Area
Hello all,
I have been in Newnan, Georgia for about 4 months and still have difficulty getting around. I am more than happy to be a part of this excellent forum with so many great folk to learn from.

jazzbo

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Hello all,
I have been in Newnan, Georgia for about 4 months and still have difficulty getting around. I am more than happy to be a part of this excellent forum with so many great folk to learn from.

jazzbo

Chuck Bruce still have his Atlanta Audio Society still going?

Jazzbo

Aug 20, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia Area
Chuck Bruce still have his Atlanta Audio Society still going?

Good evening Mr. Astor and yes the society is still active. It seems to me most members are interesting in digital audio. This is not my interest. It would also appear that only one or two members have an interest in reel to reel. This is a major interest of mine. I plan to attend a few more meetings to see what's happening.

jazzbo

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
---Hello Jazzbo, and Welcome!--

Bob

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Good evening Mr. Astor and yes the society is still active. It seems to me most members are interesting in digital audio. This is not my interest. It would also appear that only one or two members have an interest in reel to reel. This is a major interest of mine. I plan to attend a few more meetings to see what's happening.

jazzbo

One solution-move to NY. ;)

I think Lee on here is in your area as well as Chris Somnivigo who brings in Continuum.

Jazzbo

Aug 20, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia Area
One solution-move to NY. ;)

I think Lee on here is in your area as well as Chris Somnivigo who brings in Continuum.

You know what, I did live in Baltimore, Maryland for some years. That gave me an opportunity to get to NY. I'm thinking there is some great audio action even in the Georgia area ;) By the way, I love "Positive Feedback Online"

jazzbo

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing