Hi from the Netherlands

Azh123

Jan 14, 2024
The Netherlands
Hello,
I am new to this forum and I welcome the chance to introduce myself. I have been reading the threads on this forum for years and I am always impressed by the friendly and respectfull replies here and by the vast amount of information to be found here. I love music, I have been singing in several amateur choirs (classical music, a lot of Bach) for a couple of years, but I am not a really good singer so I Need a nice system which resolves, is honest and engages at the same time so that I can feel the music. I love the hobbyy and the always evolving system.

I am happy to have joined!
Best,
Joris
The Netherlands

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I love music, I have been singing in several amateur choirs (classical music, a lot of Bach)
Welcome with a cantata

Reactions: Azh123

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hello,
I am new to this forum and I welcome the chance to introduce myself. I have been reading the threads on this forum for years and I am always impressed by the friendly and respectfull replies here and by the vast amount of information to be found here. I love music, I have been singing in several amateur choirs (classical music, a lot of Bach) for a couple of years, but I am not a really good singer so I Need a nice system which resolves, is honest and engages at the same time so that I can feel the music. I love the hobbyy and the always evolving system.

I am happy to have joined!
Best,
Joris
The Netherlands

Since you have SETs, you might want to post your system pic here

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Thank you, this is a really nice welcome :) Is this from the Matthäus?

nope cantata 140. but one of the St Matthaus passion concert I have seen (been to three, not easy as they are performed only during Easter) was the best concert I ever saw.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I will! right now my SET's are sleeping, without the tubes in. As soon as I wake them I'll post a picture.

you can also post mobile recorded videos like the one above, playing classical on vinyl (though above is a cheap CD player)

Azh123

Jan 14, 2024
The Netherlands
nope cantata 140. but one of the St Matthaus passion concert I have seen (been to three, not easy as they are performed only during Easter) was the best concert I ever saw.
That must have been a real experience! I imagine you have been to quite some concerts, what made this one stand out for you?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing