Hello all from New Mexico

jwhite613

Feb 3, 2012
New Mexico
Hello. Been looking at getting back into forums after some time away. I recognize a few names from my earlier forum days… love spinning my vinyl.

Reactions: Bobvin

jwhite613

Feb 3, 2012
New Mexico
Hi, good to see you again! What made you come back to the forums?
Thanks for the hello. The last two forums got kind of boring to be on. Then I tried Facebook forums but to much political crap on there so I just gave the whole online thing a break. Just like reading a little bit about some gear. By the way loved my AMR CD-777 until it stopped tracking the past year or so.

Reactions: AMR / iFi audio

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Thanks for the hello. The last two forums got kind of boring to be on. Then I tried Facebook forums but to much political crap on there so I just gave the whole online thing a break. Just like reading a little bit about some gear. By the way loved my AMR CD-777 until it stopped tracking the past year or so.
Oh, have you managed to get it fixed? What was the issue?

jwhite613

Feb 3, 2012
New Mexico
Oh, have you managed to get it fixed? What was the issue?
It’s skipping really bad. Looked into shipping to the UK but to $$$. I may use this as a reason to go streaming. Once I get done with my TT done.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome back to WBF, jwhite!

Reactions: jwhite613

Holmz

Apr 19, 2022
@jwhite613
ABQ or north or south?

I got to visit my FiL last year in the NW corner of ABQ.If it is not our favourite state it is right up there.

jwhite613

Feb 3, 2012
New Mexico

Holmz

Apr 19, 2022
A good friend just sold his house and moved from Las Alamos.

We (Mrs and kids) used to head up to TA every summer, along the 160.
And skied a few times in Taos and La Parida once.

Last edited:

jwhite613

Feb 3, 2012
New Mexico
Have you contacted your local dealer about it? Maybe it doesn't need shipping at all to get fixed.
I contacted through the website. They gave me the option to send to the U.K. Not sure who to send to in the U.S.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing