Glucosamine scam???

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
My left MCL has been torn for over 10 years but surgery was not advised because of chance of worsening arthritis

Andre

The ligament doesn't always heal on it's own. Depends where the tear is

Absolutely Steve. There are tears in the meniscus, for instance, where it becomes dislodged, and the knee locks, where surgery
is mandatory.

You are right, every injury is different. It also depends on the age of the patient and many other factors.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Having sent countless patients for PT over almost 40 years of practice I never had the pleasure myself.I was stunned as to how the exercises and massage has relieved me of all muscular and soft tissue pain in and around my left knee

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Yes

He did Active Release Techniques to relieve my sciatic pain. He does trigger point massage of my left pyriformis muscle every time I'm there. He could feel the tightness in the muscle and showed it to me. I can say that the tightness in the muscle is totally gone as is my sciatica

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
Yes

He did Active Release Techniques to relieve my sciatic pain. He does trigger point massage of my left pyriformis muscle every time I'm there. He could feel the tightness in the muscle and showed it to me. I can say that the tightness in the muscle is totally gone as is my sciatica

My experience exactly. A.R.T was a real eye opener for me. It can be unbelievably painful too.

The guy I went to is booked solid 3 months in advance and does half the San Diego Chargers and LA Lakers.

He gets driven up by Kobe Bryant to Laker games when he has issues. He told me one time he went so deep
Kobe took a swing at him...lol.

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
way wrong. That review is 10 years old

I had OmniVisc injected as 3 doses last month and I can tell you that 90% of my pain is gone

aha, that's why!

on the way home, I told my wife "Steve looked pretty good for a guy with two bad kness" because you were going up and down the stairs, kneeling and standing without a hint of a problem.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing