George Cardas Listening Room on YouTube

I call shenanigans.

Didn't get to see his 'room' at all. I was looking forward to seeing the treatments he had etc, instead the usual audiophile guff of 'bling components'. Ok cool, the amps etc cost a motza, but I wanted to see his room!

It's like browsing those sites where people post pics of their system, all you see are expensive amps. Yawn.

Show us the room it is situated in I say.

Oh, and people don't spend that amount of money on gear to listen to music like that...do they?

Really?

Your in good company here. We all have some form of "audiophile-voyeurismr" of some degree or another :)

Actually George doesn't need any advertising. Cardas is one of the most established and well known cables companies out there.

George is actually one of he nicest people in the industry and the most laid back too. And few support the industry like George does. And look at his ads; they match his low key personality.

Exactly right Myles. George is very nice. One of my favorite people in audio.

Exactly right Myles. George is very nice. One of my favorite people in audio.

Plus his products are outstanding by my experience. My rig is cabled entirely with Cardas Clear & Clear Beyond and is most enjoyable because of it!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing