Genesis at AXPONA Chicago - with Burmester and Thorens

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Unfortunately, I will be missing it as I'm still nursing a bad back, but Genesis will be represented at AXPONA by our Chicago dealer Tweak Studio and North American distributor Rutherford Audio.

We will be showing the Genesis 5.3 loudspeaker with the Burmester 911 Mk 3 amplifier.

Sources will be the Burmester 111 music server and Thorens TD350 turntable.

While I won't be there, I'll be sending along some of my vinyl collection. So, I'll sort of be there :D

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Unfortunately, I will be missing it as I'm still nursing a bad back, but Genesis will be represented at AXPONA by our Chicago dealer Tweak Studio and North American distributor Rutherford Audio.

We will be showing the Genesis 5.3 loudspeaker with the Burmester 911 Mk 3 amplifier.

Sources will be the Burmester 111 music server and Thorens TD350 turntable.

While I won't be there, I'll be sending along some of my vinyl collection. So, I'll sort of be there :D

Look forward to reading about the great feedback, Gary! And take care of that back! We've all got plenty of different equipment...but only one back to carry it all!

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Send my regards to Arnold Gary, even if it's only by e-mail.

Hope your back gets better soon. Stretch them hamstrings and strengthen your core my friend!

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Thanks, guys. Since I was lying on my back, I was doing some research on back pain and what needs to be done. In addition to strengthening my core, there were a lot of suggestions about sitting, posture, etc. I discovered the Alexander Technique - that is even prescribed by the NHS in UK!

Jack, Arnold sends regards back.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That looks interesting Gary. Back and neck pain is a thing of the past for me (knock on wood) since I started doing yoga. I actually got into it to improve my flexibility for golf but talk about great added benefits!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing