gestalt

Aug 3, 2019
Nashville, TN
gestalt.audio

Cellcbern

VIP/Donor
Jul 30, 2015
Washington, DC
Audio Exotics is not permitted to sell Dalby Audio Design products in North America. High Water Sound is the Dalby Audio Design importer and distributor in North America. You may also purchase DAD products through Gestalt Audio who is an authorized dealer.
So do you expect to have the K-ESS isolation feet for sale, and do you have any idea what the price will be?

Reactions: infinitely baffled

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
Thread subscribed

I'd be interested in the K-ESG version to isolate power amps and speakers.
Hopefully somone will post here when they become available

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2021
Thread subscribed

Id be interested in the K-ESG version to isolate power amps and speakers.
Hopefully somone will post here when they become available
The K-ESG are in production at the moment. I should have my first set soon and will be able to report back on their performance shortly. I will hopefully have them under the Alieno 250 amp at Axpona.

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
The K-ESG are in production at the moment. I should have my first set soon and will be able to report back on their performance shortly. I will hopefully have them under the Alieno 250 amp at Axpona.
Excellent...please keep us posted

Reactions: High Water Sound

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing