Fuse and Cable Directionality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only take personal offense when my credibility of what I hear is derided as inauthentic.
First off I said nothing about "authenticity" My assertion was about reliability. And it was pointed at ALL humans. If your ego is so massive as to think your personal powers of observation rise above that of the human species that's dispute between you and a lot of objective evidence on the human auditory system.

It's not a personal attack to point out you are human.
I didn't put down Scott for his personal taste of which I don't know, but the way he addresses my beliefs as wrong (most of his posts) and he knows better. I got ticked off.
Again ego. Emotional investment in your status as an audiophile. And again, it's not that *I* know better it's that I respect the veracity of science over individual anecdotal evidence based beliefs.
Posters have been very nice to me on WBF over 9 years. This is my favorite site. After reading so many forums, I felt my equipment was inferior. I did not realize how important the CD transport was compared to a DAC. Boy, do I know now.

I spend 2 hours every night listening to music and sometimes 5 hours on a Saturday or Sunday.
None of which makes your auditory system super human. Same goes for everyone else. No one is exempt.

Well, it seems that some of our members cannot take a hint, nor can they follow directions or follow the rules. Therefore, this thread will close now.

Moving forward -

Post about the subject matter and not the member. Stop the constant bickering. This goes against the goals of this forum. Heed the warnings that have been issued or administrative actions will be taken. We will strive to achieve our goal, whether you are a member here or not.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing