Ferdinand Porsche dies at 76

Syntax

Feb 26, 2012
At The Dark Side
Syntax, IF you really want to go there, the ONLY true Porsche is the 356, LOL:D. Have you driven one?

Well, a 356 has more to do with Porsche than a cargo truck bought from Volkswagen which is fitted with a few Porsche Parts.
But this here is not "I know nothing and hate you for knowing more"...it is a condolence thread to a Masterbrain.

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Well, a 356 has more to do with Porsche than a cargo truck bought from Volkswagen which is fitted with a few Porsche Parts.
But this here is not "I know nothing and hate you for knowing more"...it is a condolence thread to a Masterbrain.

are you purposely trying to be an azz-hole or is that just your nature ? The Cayenne is the best SUV on the planet. I can own any of them have have owned Cayennes since 2004...3 of them. The basic bare bones chassis is shared with the toureg..not suspension, motor, tranny, interior, brakes ect. Are you the anti-Volkwagen ? They are good affordable cars too.

Syntax

Feb 26, 2012
At The Dark Side
Relax, go out, kick your dog and feel good. When you have no knowledge about the obvious, don't blame me ;).

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada

read back to what you had posted on this thread.. this is a condolence and a tribute thread, and you turned it into what?

you came in, threw insults to Cayennes/Cayenne owners and try to act somebody above Porsche owners...

I won't claim to know everything about Porsche (lot's of them google geniuses) because I spend lot's of time enjoying my vehicle, and tinkering under the hood.

May I ask, are you just a little boy who got from Daddy such a car or do you simply have no idea what's all about that Person?

and you think insulting me again by calling me a little boy will make you a bigger man... tsk tsk tsk. you got some nerve I tell you.

now I go back to my previous question? Have you ever driven a Porsche Cayenne, and found it not worthy of the brand name?

ALF

Mar 15, 2012
Southwest
Rip FAP...

I have enjoyed the benefit of Mr. FAP's talents! Thank you Sir...RIP!

Warmest of Regards,

ALF

Continuously driving Porsche Turbo Coupes for the past 25 years...the GT2, more than this thread, was definitely excitingly dangerous and perilous when heading off-course and into the morass.

Last edited:

tdh888

Nov 4, 2010
Philippines
ALF

Continuously driving Porsche Turbo Coupes for the past 25 years...

I agree w/ you whole heartedly there's nothing like it specially the 1st generation 930 (911 turbo 1976-77) One must be a skillful driver to tame this beast! I have tried driving a modern Porsche, the 986 (boxster) unfortunately not a 911, it seems in my humble opinion they have lost some of their edge, very civilized. I immensely enjoyed the 993turbo specially the GT 2 model w/c by the way is a hell of a car and there is nothing like it.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Funny? You mean, it is fun? May I ask, are you just a little boy who got from Daddy such a car or do you simply have no idea what's all about that Person?

Geez.......it's a car design...no need to get all snotty!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing