Enough Said

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
We saw the movie a few weeks ago. We thoroughly enjoyed it. A special treat was getting to see Julia Louis-Dreyfus in a serious mature role that she performed very well. James Galdolfini was also great.

The trailer does NOT do justice to the movie. It isn't so much a comedy. It is an excellent serious film that has some funny parts in it about two people trying to figure out their relationship.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
We say the movie a few weeks ago. We thoroughly enjoyed it. A special treat was getting to see Julia Louis-Dreyfus in a serious mature role that she performed very well. James Galdolfini was also great.

Terrific film Keith

Not to be missed

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
See, I do like some movies!:p

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I saw this film this afternoon.

Every year I like to name one of the year's movies as the "sleeper of the year". Last year it was Silver Linings Playbook which was the only film nominated in all 6 major categories.

This year, for me the award goes to Enough Said

Simply put, this is a wonderful film with an endearing story with a twist (which becomes obvious midway through the film). It brings a major leading role to Julia Louise Dreyfus and does she ever pull it off. It's a story which most of America has lived in one way or another (divorce, single parents, teen age kids going off to college and new relationships)

James Gandolfini was likewise brilliant in his role thus making the two characters so believable.

Movie is easy and fun to watch with a predictable ending but having said that I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see nominations for Best Actor, Actress and Best Picture

Highly recommended. Guaranteed to put a lump in your throat several times through the film

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing