Eera Tentation

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Hi everyone, while plenty of people on this forum, and in the greater world, have ditched their dedicated cdp's for streaming/downloads, I'm one of a minority who plan to stick with physical media. While the Trinity DAC, MSB, Light Harmonic, Playback designs etc etc all seem to be the rage, I'd like to get any up to date comments from those who've been running the Eera Tentation for a few years, like JackD201, and those who rated it v.highly in reviews from a few years back, like RBLNR.
So, do your praiseworthy comments stand, esp. that it was streets ahead (and still is?), and what's it's place in the world of digital in 2014? I always found it a bit mystifying that beyond a small number of reviews and owner comments (counted on the fingers of one hand), it never took off. I mean if it was that good, why did it not break thru at all? It can't just be that it was a boutique item from outside the US, plenty of such items acquire critical mass if good enough. If you look at the ultra positive comments on the Trinity DAC, it's garnering a LOT more buzz for an item equally under the radar to begin.
Was the Tentation all hype?

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Maybe it wasn't expensive enough? LOL

Seriously though, it is a simple black box that works. Is it really or was it ever "streets ahead"? Honestly I can't make that claim. What I can say is that it is consistent, consistent, consistent. Plop the disc in and enjoy. I did not find it lacking in detail or slam then nor do I think it lacks anything now. It has a very pleasing palette, has a density and dimensionality not too frequently found and just ever so slightly makes every disc more listenable without making too many sacrifices. It's not the airiest player out there but its solidity more than makes up for it in my book.

What it isn't is flexible. The feature set is extremely limited compared to other players out there. No digital input, no volume control, CD playback only. It is practically a throwback to a bygone era.

What it does so well for me is allow me to listen to mixed media interchangeably in one session. In the past, I had to start with CD and end with LP. Now I can switch back and forth anytime I like without wrecking the flow of the session because the dimensional changes of the presentation aren't drastic. Like you, I don't mind picking up a jewel case and playing a disc. I'm not a song jumper for one thing, I'm an album listener by habit. As such, that particular convenience of server play is not a big deal for me. Rack space is precious so I also like having a one box solution.

When I took on the line I was under no illusion that it would be a hot seller. The trends were and are going in a radically different direction from EERA's staunch old school way. I think however there will be enthusiasts that this particular product will satisfy. No fuss, no muss, just enjoyment. :)

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Jack, thanx for such a considered, non-hype reply. Before I go on, I'm so pleased you're getting past your recent chaos. I was so glad to hear that you may have lp playback up soon. No more chewed fingernails! Kudos to your fellow countrymen re recent events.
Density in digital playback is actually pretty elusive. I'm always impressed by the leading edge attack of so much digital, but the body of notes, and trailing harmonics, not so much. I've found an analog front end (direct rim drive tt/air bearing linear tracking arm/straingauge cart) which now gives me plenty of attack with all the tonality of notes and natural decay that lp playback is so good at, but my Emm labs CDSA SE w/X upgrade, impressive as it is, STILL falls well below analog re getting to the "heart" of music (esp. deep tonal density and natural trailing decay). And despite the race to DSD downloads, 24/96, 48/192 etc, I actually remain pretty unmoved by hi rez/streaming, with what appears to be an almost artificial ambience or spaciousness, that at first glance means digital resembles analog, but IMHO reveals itself finally as an artifact.
SOOO... to hear that the Tentation gets the body and harmonics right more than most players, at a reasonable price, has really got me interested.
My only issue was that my initial discussion with Albert Von Schweikert, the US distributor, was slightly concerning in that he said the Tentation only really gave of it's best with one of his v.pricey power cords, basically a quarter the price of the player (negates the price competitiveness of the player). And he alluded that there was an upgraded version of the player different from the basic model, but the French website is pretty uninformative.
But great to hear that you still run it daily and haven't felt the need to move on.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Jack, thanx for such a considered, non-hype reply. Before I go on, I'm so pleased you're getting past your recent chaos. I was so glad to hear that you may have lp playback up soon. No more chewed fingernails! Kudos to your fellow countrymen re recent events.
Density in digital playback is actually pretty elusive. I'm always impressed by the leading edge attack of so much digital, but the body of notes, and trailing harmonics, not so much. I've found an analog front end (direct rim drive tt/air bearing linear tracking arm/straingauge cart) which now gives me plenty of attack with all the tonality of notes and natural decay that lp playback is so good at, but my Emm labs CDSA SE w/X upgrade, impressive as it is, STILL falls well below analog re getting to the "heart" of music (esp. deep tonal density and natural trailing decay). And despite the race to DSD downloads, 24/96, 48/192 etc, I actually remain pretty unmoved by hi rez/streaming, with what appears to be an almost artificial ambience or spaciousness, that at first glance means digital resembles analog, but IMHO reveals itself finally as an artifact.
SOOO... to hear that the Tentation gets the body and harmonics right more than most players, at a reasonable price, has really got me interested.
My only issue was that my initial discussion with Albert Von Schweikert, the US distributor, was slightly concerning in that he said the Tentation only really gave of it's best with one of his v.pricey power cords, basically a quarter the price of the player (negates the price competitiveness of the player). And he alluded that there was an upgraded version of the player different from the basic model, but the French website is pretty uninformative.
But great to hear that you still run it daily and haven't felt the need to move on.

Spiritofmusic,

As you, I belong to minority who plan to stick with physical media - perhaps this minority is larger than we can estimate. ;) I agree with you on the "heart" of music - digital usually can not get the proper balance to sound as natural as top analog. Curiously, IMHO, CD spinners seem much more successful in getting there in this aspect than most media servers. In my system, centered around the Audio Research Anniversary preamplifier I have found that Audio Research CD players, when used suitable power and signal cables, manage better to get in the "heart" of the music. Although others show more detail or better bass definition and control, the deep tonal density and natural trailing decay - excellent words you choose - of the all ARC matching is a winner in my system.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Microstrip, what would it take to get to get people to love their cdp's again? I actually feel that hi rez/streaming may be a blind alley. It's not likely to gain new converts to the high end, and is quite a challenge to get right for those already wedded to the high end (or is that just us?). Just as cd's were hyped as "perfect sound forever" in '83, I maintain that hi rez is being hyped in a similar way now (can you go beyond "perfect"? Lol!).
The Eera Tentation may be up my street, not interested in jazzed up ultra spaciousness with disembodied notes a la lots of hi rez, but would love to bridge the true path to digital/analog coexistence with a more tonally dense, harmonically full presentation, from my silver discs.
It seems in the hi rez world, only uber exepensive DACs are getting there in the guise of Trinity, MSB, Light Harmonic, but at prices well north of $30-$50k. If the Eera can float my boat at a quarter of this entry ticket, then I must take notice. Unfortunately, no way of hearing it in the UK. Do I take a punt, and order sound unheard from Albert, or the European distributor?
The last thing that I find fascinating is that the proponents of Trinity digital say that RBCD's played on the Trinity PC Drive into the Trinity DAC outperforms pretty much all of the high rez 24/96, 48/192 played thru "lesser" dacs. This suggests strongly to me that RBCD quality needs to be seriously reconsidered.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Albert and I are good friends so we're allowed to disagree :) I've used all his power cords from the basic Purple to the Master-Built Signature on the Tentation.

My favorite match? A simple Shunyata Python. Followed by the Purple and K-S Emotion. Signature last. I don't use the Signature for sources for some reason they favor transients in those positions (Albert loves his dynamics) while I like a more balanced envelope. It doesn't happen with amplification though. There they are balanced and very quiet.

Funny. I was talking to my partner a month ago and I was telling him that when it comes to my fledgeling HD tracks collection, I tend to favor 24/96 over 24/172 and 24/192 for anything other than classical. I find the images and action more robust.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I'm actually a big fan of the moderately priced Sablon and Zu Event cables/cords in the sub $1k price range. I'm sure the Tentation would work with these. Am I right in thinking that Albert talked about the base Tentation being upgraded/uprated? The French website shows no such info, just a basic price of 8750 Euros for a stock Tentation (after conversion of currency, this is in the ball park Albert would charge me).
Audio is really a strange thing. Just when I think digital has overtaken (and my Emm cdp has been supercharged with the effects of Entreq grounding) analog, listening to my cdp for a straight month while my tt is out of commission temporarily, is causing massive analog withdrawal symptoms, and I can hear all the tonal/harmonic deficiencies of digital (and I like my EMM!). Now if the Tentation can really bridge the tonal/harmonic gap...

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I deal directly with Didier so I don't know what Albert has been up to in his mad scientist lab LOL! He does love to play with his electronics like his souped up active crossovers and the like. Last year he bought a highly regarded preamp and modded it up too. Then again Didier might have done some running changes. Not enough to call it a new model perhaps?

France isn't too far away you could try direct. Didier doesn't speak a word of english however so correspondence will be slower than usual depending on the availability of a translator. Cor Dekker of Musical Reality (Benelux) however is very fluent and accommodating. I saw pics of him in Dover where he helped set up a pair of VR-9s. Maybe he can help you out. He's a member here. Goes by the username ceedee.

Other Tentation owners I know of here are Mullard88, Jimmy and Pierre.

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Seriously though, it is a simple black box that works. Is it really or was it ever "streets ahead"? Honestly I can't make that claim. What I can say is that it is consistent, consistent, consistent. Plop the disc in and enjoy. I did not find it lacking in detail or slam then nor do I think it lacks anything now. It has a very pleasing palette, has a density and dimensionality not too frequently found and just ever so slightly makes every disc more listenable without making too many sacrifices. It's not the airiest player out there but its solidity more than makes up for it in my book.

I think Jack's description above captures it. I think one of the tricks of it is that it has a terrific output stage. Hard to imagine anyone not being happy with its sound. If you're a spinner, I'd think you'd be very happy.

Still wishing they'd make a DAC, or at least put a digital input on it (heck, my old circa '04 Cary 303/200 -- awesome player! -- had one) but the word was/is that the transport is intrinsic to the sound. Did not compare to any of the DACs you mentioned, so can't comment w/any authority. Would have been cool to compare it to the new DCS stack we were using in the Scaena room at CES.

Not a big power cord guy here, so wrong person to ask on that. Albert's comments aside, I'd be surprised if anything's better than the Shunyata, or legitimately betters the much cheaper Supra cable I use. I thought the sound was excellent w/a 'gasp' stock cord.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I'm getting the impression that a stable transport means that maximum information is being extracted from the disc, and an overenginered output stage means maximum information is transferred to the amps, and hence spkrs. This must mean that information making up the body and harmonic edges of notes is more fully realised by this player. Whereas 99.9% of the rest of cdps stress attack, frequency extremes etc, this one is getting the true fundamentals of music reproduction right (yes, I am comparing to analog here).
good to know you guys rate it as highly as you did some years ago, esp with the whole digital landscape morphing into streaming/dacs.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Spiritofmusic,

As you, I belong to minority who plan to stick with physical media - perhaps this minority is larger than we can estimate. ;) I agree with you on the "heart" of music - digital usually can not get the proper balance to sound as natural as top analog. Curiously, IMHO, CD spinners seem much more successful in getting there in this aspect than most media servers. In my system, centered around the Audio Research Anniversary preamplifier I have found that Audio Research CD players, when used suitable power and signal cables, manage better to get in the "heart" of the music. Although others show more detail or better bass definition and control, the deep tonal density and natural trailing decay - excellent words you choose - of the all ARC matching is a winner in my system.

Yes, this minority who plan to stick with physical media may indeed be larger than we can estimate -- I belong to that minority as well. Interesting what you say about CD spinners; I cannot complain about tonality, body of notes and balance of sound with my Wadia 8 transport/Berkeley Alpha DAC 2 combo (digital interconnect is MIT Proline). Guess I'll keep my hands off servers...especially since I don't care about hi-rez either.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Hey Al, glad to hear from you. Wow, disc spinners - is this a group that's going to emerge from the shadows and proudly declare our pride in extracting a cd from a jewel case, pop it in a cdp, and listen? I sure hope so, the more the merrier. I know the lowly 5" silver disc will never rival it's sexier 12" vinyl compatriot, but it sure beats the hell out of subscribing to the cloud.
Like you I'm really happy with my cdp, but there is a definite information gap going to my tt, not in terms of transparency necc, but the solidity of the message. Ironically, I hear even less solidity with hi rez, but the gist of the Eera Tentation sound seems to point to bridging this gap. Just a struggle to audition it.
I'd love to audition the Trinity PC Drive/DAC, it seems to set new standards with rbcd playback. But at a price. And this is my other objection to hi rez, the high end DACs have all taken a massive hike in price to the $30k+ level. It seems that the territory of this new way of listening is going to empty the wallets of lots of audiophiles.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Hey Al, glad to hear from you. Wow, disc spinners - is this a group that's going to emerge from the shadows and proudly declare our pride in extracting a cd from a jewel case, pop it in a cdp, and listen? I sure hope so, the more the merrier. I know the lowly 5" silver disc will never rival it's sexier 12" vinyl compatriot, but it sure beats the hell out of subscribing to the cloud.
Like you I'm really happy with my cdp, but there is a definite information gap going to my tt, not in terms of transparency necc, but the solidity of the message. Ironically, I hear even less solidity with hi rez, but the gist of the Eera Tentation sound seems to point to bridging this gap. Just a struggle to audition it.
I'd love to audition the Trinity PC Drive/DAC, it seems to set new standards with rbcd playback. But at a price. And this is my other objection to hi rez, the high end DACs have all taken a massive hike in price to the $30k+ level. It seems that the territory of this new way of listening is going to empty the wallets of lots of audiophiles.

Hi Spiritofmusic,

I can't compare in my own system to analog, because CD is all I have. However, my system comes quite close in terms of tonal density or body of tone to unamplified live sound (more on orchestral and ensemble music than string quartet though *)). There are plenty of other things that are not like live music (no system is), but this is not one where I sense significant shortcomings.

As far as cost of high end DACs, I can't complain about that either. My Berkeley DAC was $ 5K, and I can't overcome the feeling that I got an incredible bargain relative to its outstanding performance.

*) at string quartet recordings, the microphones usually hang above the instruments rather than being placed in front of them; this necessarily results in sound different from what you hear live

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Sure Al, that's one v.nice system. With me, the move to SET amps, Entreq grounding and OTT balanced power has enabled my system to emulate live music a lot more than before. That's why I'm not driven to upgrade further. But my digital does have scope for more.
Any other Eera Tentation owners out there?

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Hi Spiritofmusic,

I can't compare in my own system to analog, because CD is all I have. However, my system comes quite close in terms of tonal density or body of tone to unamplified live sound (more on orchestral and ensemble music than string quartet though *)). There are plenty of other things that are not like live music (no system is), but this is not one where I sense significant shortcomings.

Well, now that I think about it a bit more, if you mean by "tonal density" tonal richness, then there is still quite a gap with live sound. Yet that gap did become significantly smaller with the introduction into my system of BorderPatrol power supplies for my tube amps, which increase resolution by eliminating electronic noise, see my review:

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showt...trol-MB-external-power-supplies-for-tube-amps

In general, I now believe that electronic noise is a main reason why systems don't sound like live, and that is also why I am interested in the Shunyata Triton/Typhon combo to reduce electronic noise even further.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Al, i'm SO glad you've mentioned this area. I've invested in Entreq grounding and balanced power, and the near total elimination of hash from my system has transformed the sound. One avenue is this, the other is certainly Shunyata. If you get near what I've achieved, you'll be ecstatic.
I'd go so far to say that if more of our compatriots resolved to eliminate hash and noise, there's be a whole lot less upgrading of components going on.
I have a thread devoted to Entreq grounding, and the revolution in my system it created. Also a thread on Audiogon ("Tech Talk Forum").

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Al, i'm SO glad you've mentioned this area. I've invested in Entreq grounding and balanced power, and the near total elimination of hash from my system has transformed the sound. One avenue is this, the other is certainly Shunyata. If you get near what I've achieved, you'll be ecstatic.

I've read your opening post in the Entreq grounding thread, and what you achieved sounds in some ways quite similar to what I hear with the BorderPatrol power supply upgrade.

I'd go so far to say that if more of our compatriots resolved to eliminate hash and noise, there's be a whole lot less upgrading of components going on.

That, and acoustic room treatment which removes acoustic noise. Really essential. What happened with it in my system, you can read in this review, posted on the ASC website (since then I have added 4 more tube traps, enhancing the effect even further):

http://www.acousticsciences.com/goodwins-hi-end-customers-review

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Al, really interesting stuff. You have an excellent writing style, getting to the gist w/out too much hype. It looks like we may making similar changes, but in slightly different routes. Your foray into Border Patrol transformer based psus for amps is mirrored by my 85kg Westwick 8kVA balanced power transformer. My foray into Entreq Silver Tellus grounding will be mirrored by your move into Shunyata Typhon etc. And your foray into ASC room treatments is mirrored by my two SpatialComputer Black Hole anti bass wave generators/standing wave and bass node management system.
So we're getting power, electrical management and room acoustics sorted. In my case, an outlay equivalent to half the cost of my component total is producing such synergy improvements that I honestly believe spending even 3x the price of the total w/out the improvements would be inferior! Cost effective, or what?
What I'm most pleased about is that the improvements are not at the cost of a change in the nature of the sound - the effort I put in to get the sound I love isn't alterd out of character, just maxxed to the hilt. same for you I'm sure.
But, if anything could be dabbleds with, it is the digital side, and this vaunted Eera Tentation density of tone sounds really intrigueing. Alas, no rep in the UK.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
It looks like we may making similar changes, but in slightly different routes. Your foray into Border Patrol transformer based psus for amps is mirrored by my 85kg Westwick 8kVA balanced power transformer. My foray into Entreq Silver Tellus grounding will be mirrored by your move into Shunyata Typhon etc. And your foray into ASC room treatments is mirrored by my two SpatialComputer Black Hole anti bass wave generators/standing wave and bass node management system.
So we're getting power, electrical management and room acoustics sorted.

Yes, I agree. I suppose your bass treatment improves all frequencies; what astonished me was that the resolution in midrange and treble benefitted so much from the ASC treatment, much more than the bass -- that was excellent to start with in my room.

In my case, an outlay equivalent to half the cost of my component total is producing such synergy improvements that I honestly believe spending even 3x the price of the total w/out the improvements would be inferior! Cost effective, or what?

Precisely! From reading my review it will be obvious to you that the upgrade with the BorderPatrol power supply Units (PSUs) worth 4 grand has had more effect in my system than the purchase of a Trinity DAC for 50 grand would have had -- the amps simply would not have let through the extra resolution. Perhaps I would have heard some of the apparently improved tone with that DAC, but only in a limited way, since without the new power supplies the tone of the amp was also less rich (or less dense if you will) than it is now. And without the ASC room treatment of 6 grand I could not even have appreciated the Berkeley DAC at all over my old Wadia 12.

As we both now know, the foundation of a system must be to take care of electronic and acoustic noise. I must admit, on my own I might not have found out about acoustic room treatment as easily as I did with the help of Goodwin's High End. And regarding the removal of electronic noise and its benefits with the BorderPatrol PSUs, I simply had dumb luck -- that was not even why I bought the units. I had always known, however, about the importance of power conditioning, and my massive Tice Powerblock II still does its excellent job (I am surprised it hasn't died yet).

Certainly, it is 'sexier' to have a shiny new DAC or a shiny new amp, rather than some humble acoustic treatment or measures to remove electronic noise. But without first taking care of electronic and acoustic noise, the most cost-effective upgrades you can think of, the shiny new DAC or shiny new amp can't really shine by showing their true potential. I believe there is a lot of money wasted in High End by people not paying sufficient attention to those essentials first.

It would be more flashy if, for example, I would buy the new Berkeley Reference DAC for 14 grand rather than a Shunyata Triton/Typhon power conditioning system (or similar), and I could at length discuss with everybody how nice that new DAC is and all that. But the sonic benefits with the Shunyata and my current Berkeley DAC will be greater than with the Berkeley Reference DAC (or equivalent) but without Shunyata in the chain, I am now 100 % certain. Of course, the nicest thing would be both upgrades, but by necessity the Shunyata has to come first.

What I'm most pleased about is that the improvements are not at the cost of a change in the nature of the sound - the effort I put in to get the sound I love isn't alterd out of character, just maxxed to the hilt. same for you I'm sure.

Yes, exactly! I am for example not ready to part ways with my 23 year old, albeit modified, Ensemble Reference minimonitors (augmented by REL subwoofer) because I like their tone and enormously lively micro-dynamics (next to excellent macrodynamics) a lot, and the tonal balance represents very well my average live concert experiences. Sure, people may sniff at a 24 year old speaker design and say, boy, you can get so much better these days. Really? I've heard the Magico S1 in the same price range (inflation adjusted) and my speakers, pardon me, blow it away, especially at high, realistic volumes where the Magicos become congested. Only in the lower treble the Magico's were richer, but not necessarily better or more realistic compared with my live concert experiences. And Magico is supposed to be one of the leaders in speaker design. Other Magicos may be top performers, but the S1 ain't, at least not for my tastes and needs. I also heard widely acclaimed DeVore minimonitors (albeit at a lower price range, but current design) in my system and they stood no chance against my speakers.

With the recent advances in my system regarding removal of electronic and acoustic noise I get a resolution from those 23 year old speakers that is just incredible to me.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
...Certainly, it is 'sexier' to have a shiny new DAC or a shiny new amp...
It would be more flashy if, for example, I would buy the new Berkeley Reference DAC for 14 grand rather than a Shunyata Triton/Typhon power conditioning system (or similar), and I could at length discuss with everybody how nice that new DAC is and all that. But the sonic benefits with the Shunyata and my current Berkeley DAC will be greater than with the Berkeley Reference DAC (or equivalent) ...

...I am for example not ready to part ways with my 23 year old, albeit modified, Ensemble Reference minimonitors (augmented by REL subwoofer) because I like their tone and enormously lively micro-dynamics (next to excellent macrodynamics) a lot, and the tonal balance represents very well my average live concert experiences. Sure, people may sniff at a 24 year old speaker design and say, boy, you can get so much better these days. Really? ...With the recent advances in my system regarding removal of electronic and acoustic noise I get a resolution from those 23 year old speakers that is just incredible to me.

I have to admit, I had a pretty nice system (SF Guarneris, CJ PV14L/MV60, Transparent Cable, Velodyne DD18) and used a $60 Daewoo DVD player that my local dealer still remembers embarrassed him a little when I brought it in to demo vs a few players in the sub-$1000 mark. I used that thing til it broke several years later. Eventually, I moved all the way up to a Zanden 4-box system (second hand)...but that little Daewoo was great.

As for speakers, I also see where you are coming from. I still love the old Celestion SL6si, Apogee Stages and SF Guarneris...all of which are 20-30 years old now. And while (other than the SF Guarneri) I have not heard them in some time, I feel confident in a superb system, they would still sound superb. In fact, my own speakers (X1/Grand Slamms) still hold their own very nicely though I have had their Tweeters updated last year, in large part due to the exceptional setup by the Distributor and the electronics behind them as you say. Enjoy!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing