Dumb Money

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue

Excellent movie. Recommended.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
We saw the film today. Very good but not great. Based on a true story of GameStop and bidding a stock up by everyday people buying it vs several gazillionaire hedge fund owners who are looking to get rich by shorting the stock and the money that was made. We all have visions in our head of overnight wealth by owning the winning Lotto ticket but this guy did pull of a miracle as he took his entire life savings of $53000 and buying GME stock and retired with a net wealth of $34M. Paul Dano was excellent in the roll
A fun watch. I’d wait for it to be available by streaming as ticket prices are rising at least here in California. Cost me $37.50 for me and my wife

Reactions: SCAudiophile

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing