Dexter-Showtime

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Season 7 is where you begin to see a change in Dexter

SPOILER ALERT:

Well I've heard of drug and alcohol rehab, but serial killer rehab? :D

There have been 2 or 3 endings throughout these seasons that have been real shockers to me. And good thing after the end of Season 6, I didn't have to wait for half a year to see the beginning of the next season. The intrigue is just too gripping.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Phil

I must admit you have me juiced about Decter all over again. In thinking of watching the series again

:)

ANOTHER SPOILER ALERT:

This is one of the most hilarious lines in a serial killer series. Masuka was so happy at Dexter agreeing to protect the secret of the stolen prosthetic hand by Masuka's assistant that Masuka hugged Dexter and said, I could blow you. And Dexter said, that may not all be necessary. ROLF

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And I'd like to know the 8 season stat of how many times Deb Morgan has used the f word. :D Surprisingly, serial killer Dexter hardly use it, if I recall right, never. He has a cleaner mouth than Masuka too, I think. :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
And I'd like to know the 8 season stat of how many times Deb Morgan has used the f word. :D Surprisingly, serial killer Dexter hardly use it, if I recall right, never. He has a cleaner mouth than Masuka too, I think. :D

or how about an episode where Deb doesn't cry. It doesn't exist

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
or how about an episode where Deb doesn't cry. It doesn't exist

oh yeah, steve. and after crying, she kinda laughs a bit. like she blows hot and cold in seconds.

SPOILER ALERT:

and how many guys did deb fall in love with? i think all, except masuka, :D and doakes, because he was killed. :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
oh yeah, steve. and after crying, she kinda laughs a bit. like she blows hot and cold in seconds.

SPOILER ALERT:

and how many guys did deb fall in love with? i think all, except masuka, :D and doakes, because he was killed. :D

you ain't seen nothing yet ;)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
Well, I finished season 4 over the weekend, and that's the last season currently available on Netflix for streaming. I could go to discs at this point, but I think I need to take a break and give myself time to forgive the writers for killing off Rita.

Tim

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Well, I finished season 4 over the weekend, and that's the last season currently available on Netflix for streaming. I could go to discs at this point, but I think I need to take a break and give myself time to forgive the writers for killing off Rita.

Tim

yeah. her soft, sweet voice will be missed.

i'm now at the bottom of the 7th. i really don't know what to say except i'm bracing for more shockers as a lot of season endings had been shockers, from mild to hot. :D and the killing of rita was a big shock.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
yeah. her soft, sweet voice will be missed.

i'm now at the bottom of the 7th. i really don't know what to say except i'm bracing for more shockers as a lot of season endings had been shockers, from mild to hot. :D and the killing of rita was a big shock.

And the killing of Rita was disconnected. She was the young mother of 3, but she died in the bathtub. Wrong death. A small discontinuity, perhaps. Much larger is Dexter himself Four seasons in and I've just never quite bought him as a serial killer.

Tim

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
End of the 7th and another shocker to top past season ending shockers. This is a great season and we like the emotional complexities the writers did to the characters. Good thing tomorrow we can start season 8. And boy are we gonna miss this series after the 8th.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
If I recall right, this is the only Season, season 8, wherein the beginning is already the shocker. The first few minutes made my stomach churn. And then we've got a new character that makes the story line even more intriguing than the past seasons. We just had 2 episodes of S8 last night and only the clock ticking to midnight stopped us from going to the 3rd. Wow.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
bottom of the 8th with 3 more episodes left. in pretty sure it's all gonna end with a bang. story line has been pretty good.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Yeah Steve. Exciting but sad that there will be no more. It's been a great series for us and good thing I chanced upon your first post. Time to go back to movies for our family night entertainment. :)

Sauerball

Member Sponsor
Jul 30, 2013
New York, NY
Yeah Steve. Exciting but sad that there will be no more. It's been a great series for us and good thing I chanced upon your first post. Time to go back to movies for our family night entertainment. :)

Is it the end? Seemed like they left an opening . . . maybe.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing