Bluetooth solution for multiple speakers - replacement/improvement from chromecast audio

mr.squiggle

Jan 25, 2020
Hi there guys,

Just signed up as have been trawling the net trying to find a solution for a customer of mine (im a retail hell veteran). He wants to get new wireless speakers and is eyeing off buying several of the jbl partybox 300's. The problem here is that these speakers are set to a maximum of 2 units for pairing as they do not use JBL's connect+ daisy chain option and run on TWS which sets each speaker to a right and a left.

Now, ignoring these speakers specifically, is there a solution out there (from what i gather used to be with chromecast audio) where a receiver can be connected to each speaker, those receivers connecting to a master device/ or be grouped together using an app/software on a phone.

Not fussed if every speaker needs a device to allow them all to talk to one main unit directly and then have control through a phone/tablet, or even directly to a phone/tablet from those devices.

Lets assume 10 speakers are within half a metre of each other and are fully powered.

Cheers for any help on this in advance. A solution of any kind that allows multiple wireless speakers to play music from one source would be fantastic.

Cheers,

Mr. Squiggle

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
honestly, this is likely not the right forum for this type of request. i'd start by asking this question on google and see where that leads you..

not entirely sure the question you are asking, but blue-tooth connectivity with multi-channel is far from stuff discussed here.

best wishes in your search. this forum is very accommodating and helpful regarding 2 channel stereo listening and related subjects. wireless connectivity questions might get a response, although it's not a subject i have knowledge of or interest in.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing