Banshee Season 4-The Final Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Episode 3 provides story information for furthering the plot line. However.........

Lukas is arrested by Brock for the murder of Rebecca as his blood was not only found in her car but she was also found to be pregnant with Lukas child

Big showdown coming between Kai and the Nazi brotherhood as well as between members (and former members) of the Nazi brotherhood

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Episode 3 provides story information for furthering the plot line. However.........

Lukas is arrested by Brock for the murder of Rebecca as his blood was not only found in her car but she was also found to be pregnant with Lukas child

Big showdown coming between Kai and the Nazi brotherhood as well as between members (and former members) of the Nazi brotherhood

They didn't get the money back...argh ! The person who eviscerated Rebecca is still on the loose...you see him running after a women at episode's end. Once that body is found Lukas will be released.

Steve Williams

They didn't get the money back...argh ! The person who eviscerated Rebecca is still on the loose...you see him running after a women at episode's end. Once that body is found Lukas will be released.

You know that they are going to go after the money

I did a slow mo on the guy attacking the woman at episodes end and the only thing I can say that I saw was a receding hairline

Tough to predict how this final season is going to go for Lukas, Carrie, Job and Sugar as forwarding it all up. The final battle(s) I sense will be epic Banshee

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Glad to see Job back and with hair.

Am intrigued as to who this serial killer is.

Steve Williams

Well guys after episode 4 all I can say is this is a no holds barred season. Not only do we see who the serial killer is but the motive is beyond anything one can imagine. There are so many subplots and stories going on that each one is related to the big picture of Banshee. Carrie is amazing in the episode and Job recovers slowly.

Finally FBI agent Veronica Dawson is introduced and wow does she bring some baggage. I worry that she can be Hood's nemesis when things come to an end

Looking at the who's who each one is more evil than the next.

A lot is explained in this episode so all I can say is that it delivered big time

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This serial killer makes the one in Silence of the Lamb looks like a kid.

Steve Williams

Yeah...pretty horrifying.

It was beyond horrifying. When the couple were having dinner and he left the room I thought his wife didn't have a clue what he was until she joined the party and then.........

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It was beyond horrifying. When the couple were having dinner and he left the room I thought his wife didn't have a clue what he was until she joined the party and then.........

Even the serial killer in Red Dragon looks like a kid compared to this guy.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
when last week's episode started with that snuff film my wife had to leave the room. She won't watch it at all

Phil does your wife still watch

Steve, she's in New York but returning this Sunday. I will recommend that she skip this season.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah

It reaked of Manson and his so called family, they gave it away when she asked if he had anything special prepared for after dinner.

david

Steve Williams

It reaked of Manson and his so called family, they gave it away when she asked if he had anything special prepared for after dinner.

david

Manson's family wasn't even as deranged as what was portrayed. I was simply stunned. After this season what could be left for Banshee to depict

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Manson's family wasn't even as deranged as what was portrayed. I was simply stunned. After this season what could be left for Banshee to depict

Don't know how much was released to the public but even the little bit was gruesome enough. Stabbing someone to death while they're begging for the life of their unborn child. Or holding a woman down while snuffing her husband in front of her and then snuffing her, unlike Banshee this really happened!

http://abc7.com/news/manson-family-murders-key-players-in-the-tate-labianca-killings/782755/

david

Steve Williams

Don't know how much was released to the public but even the little bit was gruesome enough. Stabbing someone to death while they're begging for the life of their unborn child. Or holding a woman down while snuffing her husband in front of her and then snuffing her, unlike Banshee this really happened!

http://abc7.com/news/manson-family-murders-key-players-in-the-tate-labianca-killings/782755/

david

can't argue with the facts

all in all there are at least 4-5 subplots this season all of which are circuitously intertwined. I worry about the fate of Deputy Bunker as last week's episode concluded with his conversation with Carrie being overheard by the new female deputy sheriff who is a mole for Kai Proctor

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY

yes, having your chest cut open and heart removed, beating while your still alive, but paralyzed with anesthesia and watching it is beyond the pale of horror.

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
Any ideas on the Turntable in the opening scene Episode #4 in which he plays that record in the Lair with the Girl tied up?

B&O?--but the arm looks too long for basic TT

BruceD

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing