Succession Season 5-Series Finale

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Well the family we all hated for 5 years spun their final episode a few nights ago after a very lengthy bt slow moving season . Unless you've all seen it I feel there are a few unsuspected moments that would be spoilers if discussed here and people have yet to see this season. Suffice it to say a better ending to this series could not have been written. A title for this last episode should have been called "Retribution" as it ended with a huge thud.

The 5 seasons were always a must watch for my wife and I as it was one of our perennial favorites.It was apparent as to where the ending was headed but the how it got there and how it ended really didn't happen until the final few minutes of the episode. I believe Kieran Culkin could earn an Emmy nomination for Best Actor

All in all season 5 was worth the watch to get to the finale

Thumbs up

steve59

Jan 7, 2018
They stuck the landing.

Reactions: jeff1225

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
I agree it will be remembered as one of the better endings for a show. I will always remember Tom putting the sticker on Cousin Greg’s forehead and Roman’s sly smile getting his martini.

I can’t wait for the show runners next project.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing