Banshee Season 3

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
She was shocked when she did what she did and did not smile at the time. Right after, they had a discussion about uncle's new love and the way she influenced him. Then she said do what you have to do but if he did, uncle will have to choose between them, him or his very special niece. Only after that she gave him a look from top to bottom and smiled walking away.

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
I watched the credits at the end of the show...upcoming scenes, ect. They interviewed Chayton. He sounds like a good and humble guy outside of Banshee...LOL
The view of his head after the shotgun blast...Oh my !

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I saw that interview as well.

He said he's hoping they will bring him back ...as he laughed and said "in a dream sequence". He talks exactly the same in real life as Chayton. His name is Geno Segers and for some reason I thought he was an ex football player

Frank750

VIP/Donor
Jul 8, 2011
The view of his head after the shotgun blast...Oh my !
Might have been the best kill shot in the history of television. At least on the heels of the shotgun blast taking out the side of his body first ?

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
They did something similar in Breaking Bad once. Mr. White's boss at the time, Gus, was blown up in the hospital by explosives that were hidden in a wheelchair. Somehow he was able to get out of the room and when he turned his head, half of it was blown away.

Steve Williams

They did something similar in Breaking Bad once. Mr. White's boss at the time, Gus, was blown up in the hospital by explosives that were hidden in a wheelchair. Somehow he was able to get out of the room and when he turned his head, half of it was blown away.

a moment I will never forget, thinking that Gus made it out alive only to have him turn his head sideways before he collapses and dies

Steve Williams

I thought last night's episode was terrific as it sets up the season finale with a showdown between Lukas and the army colonel who has Job, Sugar and Carrie as well as perhaps something between Lukas and Kai ( who IMO shows in this last episode how really bad he is). And what is Kai going to do about Rebecca and her transgressions into Kai's business? At the end of the preview it looks like someone escapes in a helicopter with Hood not too happy.

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
Kai said to the blind man that he was going to slit his throat like a cow so I hope they will show this next episode. This and Hood going after the colonel should make one hell of a season finale!

Steve Williams

Kai said to the blind man that he was going to slit his throat like a cow so I hope they will show this next episode. This and Hood going after the colonel should make one hell of a season finale!

But what is Kai going to do with Rebecca and who do you think got away in there helicopter

Frank750

VIP/Donor
Jul 8, 2011
But what is Kai going to do with Rebecca and who do you think got away in the helicopter

Judging by the mood he was in at the end of the last episode, I'm betting he'll kill her this week.

Steve Williams

Judging by the mood he was in at the end of the last episode, I'm betting he'll kill her this week.

I'd hate to see that happen but if it does I think it should come at the hands of Burton

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
After his mother died, he thought he was called back to god and that's why he wasn't his normal self but it wasn't god, it was just grief he said at the burning scene. She just did what he would normally have done and he will forgive her I think.

Steve Williams

I didn't see the preview but I think it will be the colonel with maybe Carrie or one of the others. Who else would have access to a helicopter?

Kai could
Definitely the colonel could

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
It will be the colonel because you cleary see that Hood is still in base when the helicopter is flying away. And by the look on Hood's face, he must have taken Carrie with him.

Steve Williams

It will be the colonel because you cleary see that Hood is still in base when the helicopter is flying away. And by the look on Hood's face, he must have taken Carrie with him.

I agree but I think in the end Carrie gets back with her husband

Steve Williams

Well for those who haven't seen last night's season 3 finale all I can say is that I am still out of breath and that Lindeman you finally missed one prediction here cuz the ending is chilling with a twist at the end that leaves one wondering and already looking ahead to season 4

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing