Banshee Season 3

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
For all you Banshee lovers........

Cinemax's Banshee renewed for a fourth season

The crime drama stars Antony Starr as Lucas Hood, the ex-con who takes over the sheriff’s identity in the Amish town of Banshee, Pennsylvania. With his past haunting him, the master thief continues his line of criminal activities while exerting his own brand of justice.

Returning cast members have yet to be confirmed, but the new season will consist of eight episodes, and filming is set to resume in Pittsburgh.

Frank750

VIP/Donor
Jul 8, 2011
For all you Banshee lovers........

Cinemax's Banshee renewed for a fourth season

The crime drama stars Antony Starr as Lucas Hood, the ex-con who takes over the sheriff’s identity in the Amish town of Banshee, Pennsylvania. With his past haunting him, the master thief continues his line of criminal activities while exerting his own brand of justice.

Returning cast members have yet to be confirmed, but the new season will consist of eight episodes, and filming is set to resume in Pittsburgh.

Hopefully the writers will leave enough people alive to have a fourth season :b

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Not that this weeks episode was bad but I had expected a bit more war and retribution...

I thought the same however the underlying theme between what Brock said to Lukas that everything he touches turns to blood vs Lukas thinking about what could have been had he not decided to get involved in the bar fight in which the real Lukas Hood gets killed was very powerful.

I would have thought the hurt on Chayton would have been worse but you know he is going down in a one on one with Lukas before the season finale

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Clairvoyance

what an amazing episode

The war is on and seems retribution comes to Chayton next week

I'm still out of breath

Did the world run out of mobile phones in this episode so that could not call for back up?

It is starting to turn into a violent version of Revenge:D

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Maybe you missed it but it was clearly stated in the episode that the radio, landlines and mobiles were down.

I know what they said, but how could all the mobile networks be down? Does that happen in real life?

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
I know what they said, but how could all the mobile networks be down? Does that happen in real life?

Would be possible if they sabotaged the mobile network towers in the area but they didn't say in the episode so I don't know exactly how it was done.

Steve Williams

I am also interested to see the future growth of Rebecca in uncle Kai's business. He did put her down in front of those gang members after which she had a total meltdown with a hint that Kai's new girlfriend ( Deputy Brock's ex wife) doesn't sit well with Rebecca as she enjoyed the taboo of being with her uncle.

Steve Williams

I was bothered by the multiple go pro cameras on each head during the heist. Way too distracting

Next weeks episode will hopefully have Lukas putting an end to Chayton in the arena but I am also anxious to see what is going to happen to Rebecca as she defies Uncle Kai as she forages into a world of crime

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
Two episodes full of flashbacks was more than enough for me. I hope they do something else in New Orleans next week!

Steve Williams

Well with only 2 more episodes to go in this season, last night's was the one every one has been waiting for. Lukas vs Chayton and it takes all but a few minutes to get there.

The graphic photography will leave a few of you looking for the Depens as all I can say is it is what we have all been waiting for

The final two episodes I am sure is going to e directed to Kai Proctor

And the one thing is for sure, you don't want to be humiliating Burton especially by Rebecca as she laughs at the size (or lack thereof) of a certain appendage of Burton. There will be fire between Rebecca and Burton

I was also interested in how Kai met Burton

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
I don't think she was laughing but was more shocked by the look on here face. Think Burton's captors did some heavy "cosmetic" work down there...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing