AXPONA Doshi/ Sakora / Joseph audio room

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
Room nirvana A
pure analog as always I think the combo in the room shows how great analog is.
I’ve heard the combo in this room 2 years or more and a few shows.
comments not in any order
J sakora tables look massive sound amazing and by todays standards a bargain.
I’ve heard them in many rooms both digital and various analog , his tables , arms and choice of cartridge always seems to be the sound to best in analog

joesepth audio speakers honestly every time I’ve ever heard them again and again a stand out. I’m told by a past speaker maker they are very good sounding. I have to agree many look like them but few sound like them.
Doshi a name many attribute to the SOTA in analog be it tape and vinyl.
many times at shows just a place to Clear your head of bad audio memories. I can say a few digital rooms were also SOTA and had no hint of actual format playing truly musical.
I can’t get how the many times over in making of vinyl it still can be so great. A needle dragging on plastic really how can this be.
yet his room combo show after show is amazingly beautiful. I went inside his room at axpona many times always wow.
but he did play a track Stevie ray von a track We’ve heard countless times. But I have to say what his room did that day was all new as if this was the studio master sound in there. the subtle mixing as the Song plays was memorable. The hall mark of great analog is it never moves
No matter what changes in sound big or small. I’ve heard this a few times now and his rooms just nail it flush.
I'm just a person who loves great sound when I hear it. and all the reps in there are very kind to all.
Thanks guys for great memories

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing