AVShowrooms Broadcasts! Video announcements.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Peter's review on the Cherry 180s did introduce me to Muddy Waters folk
singer and I do love that record.....
That is one nice album. The MSFL sounds great. Welcome to the forum, stewart0722.

Tom

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
Anne Bisson performed with Larry Mitchell, a Grammy winning guitarist with a warm personality, indeed, a great man. I have some great video of them, musically. BTW, we are having data center issues today with really slow load times, the geeks and tech team are working on it :)

Please check Larry out:
http://www.larrymitchell.com/

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Anne Bisson performed with Larry Mitchell, a Grammy winning guitarist with a warm personality, indeed, a great man. I have some great video of them, musically. BTW, we are having data center issues today with really slow load times, the geeks and tech team are working on it :)

Please check Larry out:
http://www.larrymitchell.com/

---- Java related?

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010
We don't think it's the java security issue, it's a network and node issue in the data center. We are not the only site the host is having issues with... What a PIA. At least we didn't post 20 new videos and alert the world, plus we are alive and well in youtube land. Thanks Bob for the thoughts and concern.

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010
The Vegas coverage is starting... there will be three series per show, broadcast over the next 6+ weeks. Check out the featured equip. video on the T.H.E. Show Homepage. The first series is up as well, including some of our friends here:)

http://www.avshowrooms.com/THE_Show_2013_Vegas.html

Image 7.jpg

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
-- Like always Peter; very cool and thank you for sharing. :b ...Now, let's check Gary... :D
...And that fabulous Turntable, and marvelous Tonearm; speakers too of course, and all that jazz.

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010
Myles Astor and Peter Breuninger bring you the first Axpona video report!

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010
For you Maggie lovers... Video number three really captures the sound of this system. Please listen through headphones or your big system (not your laptop).

http://www.avshowrooms.com/Maggie_3.html

Image 9.jpg

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010

HedgeHog

Mar 12, 2012
Richmond, BC
Hi Peter,

Thx for all these vids you do but I wondering if you (or anyone else) can identify this artist/album for me? I thought it was Bill Evans or Ludovico Einaudi but am not sure.

Suicide is painless (M*A*S*H theme)

Thx in advance!

-Hedwig

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010
T.H.E. Show Newport Awards are up! Check out me and Zach giving our report. Zach is the industry's hottest new reviewer. And youngest! He's cooler and far more knowledgeable than Corey Greenberg. He even makes Stereophile's hipster, Steven Mejias look almost old. He's got great ears as well. Zach is so cool that he brought his whole rig to college to show fellow students and faculty what the highend is all about.

AVShowrooms.com The Show 2013 Newport

THE Show 2013 Awards.jpg

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Hi Peter,

Thx for all these vids you do but I wondering if you (or anyone else) can identify this artist/album for me? I thought it was Bill Evans or Ludovico Einaudi but am not sure.

Suicide is painless (M*A*S*H theme)

Thx in advance!

-Hedwig

Terry had already discovered the main "culprit", in another thread, and back then, as you already know. :b
* But just to fill the gap of this thread now: http://www.amazon.com/Footprints-Kasper-Villaume/dp/B000JSI5QO .... "Theme from M.A.S.H." ... CD is $314.61 (used)!

T.H.E. Show Newport Awards are up! Check out me and Zach giving our report. Zach is the industry's hottest new reviewer. And youngest! He's cooler and far more knowledgeable than Corey Greenberg. He even makes Stereophile's hipster, Steven Mejias look almost old. He's got great ears as well. Zach is so cool that he brought his whole rig to college to show fellow students and faculty what the highend is all about.

AVShowrooms.com The Show 2013 Newport

View attachment 10246

As always Peter, cool videos! :cool: ... And yes, Zach is 'hot', he's young, and he has a great haircut! ;)

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010
Here is a very good sounding video... the second from YG within the past two months.

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing