AVShowrooms Broadcasts! Video announcements.

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
Yes, Roulette Records was associated with... see the last video. Scary stuff.

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010
New videos... T.H.E Show Newport and the NY finale!

I'm proud of some of these new vids. I'm getting more comfortable as an interviewer and a commentator. Check out (NY Show series 2) the GTT video... it's almost (kinda like) choreographed with Arturo Manzano and Philip O'Hanlan doing the demo. The YGs sounded real good on that Doors cut, BTW. Also of note is the Wilson room... you can hear how good it was on the video (it won a Silver Sound Award).
Image 1.jpg Image 2.jpg

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010
More amazing Capital Audiofest videos, tubes, horns, and RCA!

These are really, really cool videos:
Great cap fest vids

Image 2.jpg

Purity Audio Design 1

Oct 28, 2010
Endicott, NY
www.purityaudiodesign.com
Greetings Peter
it was a pleasure meeting you at Capital Audio Fest. It looks like video coverage is the way of the future and confraternity on doing such a fine job with it. Keep up the great work as I will continue to follow your coverage. See ya next time.

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

Soundminded

Apr 26, 2012
If I have to hear Ann Bison sing September in Montreal one more time, I think I'm going to lose my last meal. :D Even worse than Diana Krall.

What did the California Audio Show do, buy up the entire production run of that pressing?

Thanks for the videos Peter. It's a distasteful job but somebody has to do it! Too bad they never seem to play any real music at those shows. Reason enough for me to not go to them.

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010
rmaf for blast.jpg

http://www.avshowrooms.com/RMAF_2012_Awards.html

It's been a month since RMAF and after much deliberation we have the Gold Show Award winners. I know several folks here loved (or hated) the MBL suite but I didn't see many giving the new Wilson speaker best of show. Perhaps our team caught the Wilsons at the right time.

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010

Peter Breuninger

Jul 20, 2010

stewart0722

Jan 12, 2013
The Anne Bisson record is Peter's. The only thing worse than that record
is her in person at an Audio show.....It's like walking in and finding a Willie Nelson
impersonator singing Stardust in the Magico room, only to realize, holy crap
that IS Willie Nelson! And he sounds just as bad in person!!!

Peter's review on the Cherry 180s did introduce me to Muddy Waters folk
singer and I do love that record.....
If I have to hear Ann Bison sing September in Montreal one more time, I think I'm going to lose my last meal. :D Even worse than Diana Krall.

What did the California Audio Show do, buy up the entire production run of that pressing?

Thanks for the videos Peter. It's a distasteful job but somebody has to do it! Too bad they never seem to play any real music at those shows. Reason enough for me to not go to them.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing