Aurender Dealer Resource

Gjo

Aug 22, 2021
Hello All,

Often, I like to purchase used gear, but Aurender's warranty is not transferrable, so this might be an instance where buying new is the best option.

I'm reaching out regarding a recommended resource for Aurender products in the USA. Most of us have dealers we prefer for various reasons. If you have an Aurender dealer or resource you like, please contact me via PM.

Thanks in advance.

rgmd11

Mar 30, 2017
tmraudio.com … and they will take your old gear in trade. My dealings with them have all been positive as both a buyer and a seller.

I have had dealings with TMR too, serious people, very responsive to questions and very helpful

Reactions: Gjo

Holli82

Jun 6, 2010
Reactions: Dierkx1 and Gjo

Gjo

Aug 22, 2021
TMR is an intriguing option because of their 60 day return policy.

Reactions: Another Johnson

Gjo

Aug 22, 2021
So, a follow-up to put a button on this thread.

I ordered a N30SA from The Music Room. I preferred a new one for the warranty coverage, since I had owned a couple servers that required warranty service within the first year.

I had 60 days to evaluate the Aurender, and within the first 30 days I decided to keep it.

The system has never sounded better, and the N30SA is a significant part of that.

plasmod3

Aug 28, 2020
So, a follow-up to put a button on this thread.

I ordered a N30SA from The Music Room. I preferred a new one for the warranty coverage, since I had owned a couple servers that required warranty service within the first year.

I had 60 days to evaluate the Aurender, and within the first 30 days I decided to keep it.

The system has never sounded better, and the N30SA is a significant part of that.
if you think the stock n30sa is good you need to start upgrading the umbilical cables between the 2 units:) that is revelatory

Gjo

Aug 22, 2021
if you think the stock n30sa is good you need to start upgrading the umbilical cables between the 2 units:) that is revelatory
What do you recommend?

plasmod3

Aug 28, 2020
There is a company in Australia called horizon cables that make them. They keep a very low profile though and you won't find them online so suggest emailing them at sales@luxaudio.com.au

Gjo

Aug 22, 2021
There is a company in Australia called horizon cables that make them. They keep a very low profile though and you won't find them online so suggest emailing them at sales@luxaudio.com.au
plasmod3 said:
That's easy I make them under horizon cables :) unfortunately no website but I can confirm they work very well. 2 cables 1 power 1signal
I see this is your company. Clever!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing