Audio Note - Anyone heard their new CDT-6 Transport & Fifth Element DAC?

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
my friend is going to order DAC 5th Element soon and I have DAC5 in my home.
I did not listened to DAC 5th Element and i listened to CEC TL0 3.0 / DAC5 .
AN DAC5 is very very good.
What else did he listen to before ordering the DAC 5th Element? Most curious as to what led him to the AN 5th Element.

Amir

May 3, 2021
Tehran, Iran
www.amiraudio.com
What else did he listen to before ordering the DAC 5th Element? Most curious as to what led him to the AN 5th Element.
No, He never listened to 5th Element yet but he is sure it is wonderful.
Now He has CEC TL0 3.0 + AN DAC5 Signature.
He also has Living Voice Horn Speaker and Kondo pre/power .

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
No, He never listened to 5th Element yet but he is sure it is wonderful.
Now He has CEC TL0 3.0 + AN DAC5 Signature.
He also has Living Voice Horn Speaker and Kondo pre/power .
Thank you for the quick response. Quite a system there! Please let us know what you think and what the new owner thinks when it has arrived...most intrigued!

Amir

May 3, 2021
Tehran, Iran
www.amiraudio.com
Thank you for the quick response. Quite a system there! Please let us know what you think and what the new owner thinks when it has arrived...most intrigued!
You Are Welcome
OK Thanks

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing