Amazing Documentary From Netflix

BobShermanEsq

Sep 28, 2015
Steve, so many people in this documentary; we saw as the lowest of the lowest of the human race.
...And right here in our own backyard; continent, America, USA, Wisconsin, Manitowoc County...all the corrupted people involved in this sordid(est) affair of them all...one of them affairs for sure.

Are those people for real or was it only a science fiction movie we just saw! ...Incredible! ...The documentary of the century. And the two very very nice and young ladies who did that documentary did a fantastic and amazing job. Kudos to them both for showing us all we needed to see.

The series was really fascinating but at the same time difficult to watch.

At least now we know if we are looking to travel to a third world country but are short on airfare...

Just take a trip to Wisconsin and walk into a courtroom! Enough to get you sick without even drinking the water.

BobShermanEsq

Sep 28, 2015
How about Brendans first attorney Len who was not only incompetent but sold out his client to the prosecution and was never there when they interrogated Brendan

Also how despicable as Lens investigator who made Brendan sign a confession while all the time he said he didn't do it

Also how about his comments about the family that they need to be stopped because they are low IQ and a bad breed

He was not incompetent. He was doing exactly what he was directed to help facilitate the frame.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Did anybody else catch the fact they stated that Stephen Avery's DNA was the only DNA found on the key? Logic would say that it would have had her DNA as well if it was her key.

Tom

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
Oh, I must have gone to the gentleman's room. Sorry 'bout that! :eek:

Tom

BobShermanEsq

Sep 28, 2015
Did you watch the entire 10 episodes Andrew. It's more than shocking. BTW I thought Steve Avery's defense lawyers were superb

They were ok, but there were so many issues they did not really push.

I believe they probably realized they could overcome the total obliteration of the law that was taking place.

So many issues. One was the officer that called in the license plate. He found the car!!! Well before it was towed the junk yard.

BobShermanEsq

Sep 28, 2015
As a matter of fact I did Steve. The two very nice lawyers were very good...but I wouldn't say excellent because they should have anticipated some and be more prepared, in my very honest and open opinion. I truly like them both, best guys to have on your side. It's just that they didn't have all the tools to throw out that case all together from that court...because they were facing challenges bigger than what they were expecting.

For me, excellence in law is to be fully prepared for all unexpected circumstances and always have a backup plan, they did not.
Don't be harsh for my opinion; I love these two guys. Please respect my opinion like I respect yours Steve; I'm not a child, I'm a man with brain.
I am sharing what I think; I think they were very good, you think they were excellent. It's all good Steve. It's in the way you come up with...

This is an excellent subject, and it touches a lot of people deep down. It's a good discussion, and we all have our own variation of opinion using our own words with explanations.

* Blanket statements that are completely wrong, no. ...And your strong suggestion I appreciate...but it's already done...and I only know what has been written and shown (the complete saga so far...and it's not over).

P.S. The content of my posts, my opinion; they are important, they are the essence, and to say that I'm making blanket statements that are completely wrong is a personal judgement that I would suggest that you put more careful attention before you say. ...In a friendly and respectable manner.

+1

BobShermanEsq

Sep 28, 2015
They did raise that question IIRC

They did raise the question... But that is where the problems lie. We did not see the entire trial, just snippets... But if they only mentioned the inconsistencies and not amplify them, they just fall into the abyss. Maybe they just knew they were trying to stop an elephant with a fly swatter.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
I had a link somewhere about a week ago as to the public response from the prosecution team. They had a long list of omitted evidence and facts that the documentary (supposedly) left out. I can no longer find it. Has anybody else seen this list?

Tom

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
BobEsq

I appreciate your input. Like you I will never drive through that state for fear of being stopped for something. I also agree that we were seeing this from the Avery side and not seeing the entire trial. There had to have been other evidence that convinced this jury or they too wanted the family put away.

What I also find interesting is that the camera was allowed in to film Len's PI Mike O'Malley obtain a wrongful confession from Brendan all the time telling him he was innocent.

Bob my assumption is that little if any of what we are seeing was seen by the jury

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Just take a trip to Wisconsin and walk into a courtroom! Enough to get you sick without even drinking the water.

? Yes Bob, you got that one right.
Totally unreal! ...Just like our worst nightmare science-fiction/horror movie!

He was not incompetent. He was doing exactly what he was directed to help facilitate the frame.

? ...And always with a big smile on his face. He looks like a cartoon comic caricature on a t-shirt.
I bet this guy would be real funny in Hollywood as a comedian actor.
Just unbelievable!

Did anybody else catch the fact they stated that Stephen Avery's DNA was the only DNA found on the key? Logic would say that it would have had her DNA as well if it was her key.

? Of course Tom; they (someone from the police force) clean the key real good, put some Steven's DNA on it, and planked it on the carpet floor where everyone can easily see it (the photographer, and the members of the jury). If this wasn't enough what else!

<<>> I am looking forward to Kathleen Zellner's work in the next coming while. Steven's hot shot new lawyer from Chicago...watch out!
I think also that we might find out who the real killer(s) was/were.

No doubt about it; this was the best documentary because it's real, it's right now, and it helped to be where it's @ now, with scientists and other professional lawyers who also saw that documentary and took action by contacting the right people to pursue this case with new development (evidence).
The power of television works! And thanks to these two young women who made this documentary spread over ten years...just amazing!
And they asked the prosecution team to participate...but they refused...of course.

BobShermanEsq

Sep 28, 2015
? Yes Bob, you got that one right.
Totally unreal! ...Just like our worst nightmare science-fiction/horror movie!

? ...And always with a big smile on his face. He looks like a cartoon comic caricature on a t-shirt.
I bet this guy would be real funny in Hollywood as a comedian actor.
Just unbelievable!

Alfred E. Neuman

-1321692708078108440.jpg

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
So many issues. One was the officer that called in the license plate. He found the car!!! Well before it was towed the junk yard.

This was classic!

* Steven's lawyers were counting on the members of the jury's intelligence; but they should have known that two members there were working for the police of Manitowoc!
This was all planned. And I hope it's going to come down now...it has to. That is another huge interference.
And Lt. Lenk, that guy too was a huge interference who had no business to be there, on the premises, as he was directly interfering because of his previous involvement in the first Steven's trial and ultimately jail sentence. Why wasn't he rejected from all his new involvement again is simply and totally mind boggling to the extreme.
Lenk is probably the worst of the worst and probably the guy who also tampered with the blood vial with a syringe. ...As he's a big shot who had access to Steven's material.
Yeah, that guy with the glasses, and with a straight cold face, like a killer...that Manitowoc lieutenant. ...A total escroc! ...Crook in French.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I had a link somewhere about a week ago as to the public response from the prosecution team. They had a long list of omitted evidence and facts that the documentary (supposedly) left out. I can no longer find it. Has anybody else seen this list?

Tom

I remember it as well in this thread.

Yes, the link is in this thread...but it don't matter because the nine points mentioned in it are just vapor ware. It has none to do with the case, like burning a cat for instance. It's all junk gentlemen, and a waste of time to relocate. But I will...just for Tom.

? http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/making-a-murderer-steven-avery-guilty/2016/01/06/id/708361/

This is another Ken Kretz's sick tactic in telling newspapers, with stuff that has nothing to do with the case. ...Ken Kretz is a very sick guy, very very dangerous and sick for our society. I hope you guys got that too: "I am the prize, I have a $350,000 home." ...He's telling one of the young girls in texting...to sleep (have sex) with her.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Not many people posting in this thread.

But I tell you this: I am totally convinced that what you all saw is right there as it is.
What Ken Kretz is trying to add to it is more sickness for the general public...as if we were all a bunch of imbeciles.

When you see people in real life on your TV screen, in a court of law, repeating lies after lies (the police department and all the rest of the gang), do you expect them to tell you the truth now! What truth, Steven is already in jail for life and Brendan totally screwed as well.
Man, I need more cereals with toasts.

The police, and the prosecutors you think they feel good now! ...After the entire world just watched them!
Of course they gone come up with a cat in flames...and all that pizzazz to make their case even worst than the worst of the very worst it is.

Methinks that what we just witnessed are not very bright people, and the bad guys are very very very easy to decipher...the police, the prosecutors, the jury, the two detectives, the FBI, the judge. ...All bad to the bone.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
And Tom, that was a link I provided before: http://www.pajiba.com/netflix_movie...-evidence-making-a-murderer-didnt-present.php

With that list in it, what you were requesting.

When I was three years old I took a candy out of my brother's mouth and put it in mine. Since that day I am guilty for life and should be punished over and over and over.
...Some like that Tom...the mentality of many people.

I spent over 16 years in school, and none in jail. One of my friends spent over 28 years in school, has three master degrees...in biology, chemistry and geology.
...Never spent a day in jail, but fought often with his brother as a kid, and with his Dad till his passing away.
I mention this because sometimes I feel that people are making personal judgement that is not reflecting the true matter.
I've seen this my entire life and it is everywhere.

There wasn't any evidence to condemn our two young people; it was very obvious that many people lied and were dishonest, and leaded/orchestrated by the prosecutor.
This was a total farce, a grand larceny, an absolute framing. ...All very badly planned by that County and all its major officials including its governor.
It just happened that two young ladies were filming and doing a very good job @ it.
And Steven's two lawyers were good, but not that good. They needed to be much more firm in their presentation and in their rejection of all those planted/faked evidence.
Simply put; they were too soft against a very very sick human abomination of a machine without moral, without honor, without any good human value whatsoever.
They are the destruction of our society...one of the worst diseases because they represent justice, the law, and to protect the innocents from the criminals (themselves; this entire justice system in the Manitowoc County).

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ert-Christianity-says-convinced-innocent.html

Read it all, to the very end, if you have any interest on what's coming up...

His ex-girlfriend said near the end that she still would be friend with him [if he did it] but wouldn't help him with a lawyer. ...Strange, but everyone's strange in that community.

Some folks look @ Steven and just by his picture...his eyes...know that he's guilty. ...Experienced folks who have been exposed with criminals before.
Some kids said that he deserves to rot in jail for the rest of his life...no matter if he's guilty or not; just the fact that he set fire to a cat.

Maybe I am naive, but the way the evidence was presented he shouldn't be in jail, the cops yes.
O.J. Simpson...what a joke! ...If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit. ...And they did!

We sure live surrounded by a lot of weird people...

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I had a link somewhere about a week ago as to the public response from the prosecution team.
They had a long list of omitted evidence and facts that the documentary (supposedly) left out. I can no longer find it. Has anybody else seen this list?

Tom

The list you are referring to is it this one (post #10, page 1 - by Lee):

"Have you been seeing those annoying posts about the "frame job" put on Steven Avery as proven by the series "Making a Murderer" on Netflix? Here are nine points conveniently left out of the "documentary" film on the murder of Teresa Halbach according to Prosecutor Ken Kratz:

1. Avery’s past incident with a cat was not “goofing around”. He soaked his cat in gasoline or oil, and put it on a fire to watch it suffer.

2. Avery targeted Teresa. On Oct 31 (8:12 am) he called AutoTrader magazine and asked them to send “that same girl who was here last time.” On Oct 10, Teresa had been to the Avery property when Steve answered the door just wearing a towel. She said she would not go back because she was scared of him (obviously). Avery used a fake name and fake # (his sister’s) giving those to the AutoTrader receptionist, to trick Teresa into coming.

3. Teresa’s phone, camera and PDA were found 20 ft from Avery’s door, burned in his barrel. Why did the documentary not tell the viewers the contents of her purse were in his burn barrel, just north of the front door of his trailer?

4. While in prison, Avery told another inmate of his intent to build a “torture chamber” so he could rape, torture and kill young women when he was released. He even drew a diagram. Another inmate was told by Avery that the way to get rid of a body is to “burn it”…heat destroys DNA.

5. The victim’s bones in the firepit were “intertwined” with the steel belts, left over from the car tires Avery threw on the fire to burn, as described by Dassey. That WAS where her bones were burned! Suggesting that some human bones found elsewhere (never identified as Teresa’s) were from this murder was NEVER established.

6. Also found in the fire pit was Teresa’s tooth (ID’d through dental records), a rivet from the “Daisy Fuentes” jeans she was wearing that day, and the tools used by Avery to chop up her bones during the fire.

7. Phone records show 3 calls from Avery to Teresa’s cell phone on Oct 31. One at 2:24, and one at 2:35–both calls Avery uses the *67 feature so Teresa doesn’t know it him…both placed before she arrives. Then one last call at 4:35 pm, without the *67 feature. Avery first believes he can simply say she never showed up (his original defense), so tries to establish the alibi call after she’s already been there, hence the 4:35 call. She will never answer of course, so he doesn’t need the *67 feature for that last call.

8. Avery’s DNA (not blood) was on the victim’s hood latch (under her hood in her hidden SUV). The SUV was at the crime lab since 11/5…how did his DNA get under the hood if Avery never touched her car? Do the cops have a vial of Avery’s sweat to “plant” under the hood?

9. Ballistics said the bullet found in the garage was fired by Avery’s rifle, which was in a police evidence locker since 11/6…if the cops planted the bullet, how did they get one fired from HIS gun? This rifle, hanging over Avery’s bed, is the source of the bullet found in the garage, with Teresa’s DNA on it. The bullet had to be fired BEFORE 11/5—did the cops borrow his gun, fire a bullet, recover the bullet before planting the SUV, then hang on to the bullet for 4 months in case they need to plant it 4 months later?"

_________
_________

And: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/evidence-s-missing-making-murderer-article-1.2485213

And (in reply to the link here just above):

"#9: Even if true, 100% inadmissible in this trial (jury can't consider it)

#8: Same as #9, Jury can't consider (if attorney tells jury, its a mistrial)

#7: So a perv (Kratz) is accusing Avery of being a...perv? that's rich

#6: TOTAL BOGUS. Think about it - if Halbach was "creeped out" about Avery in the towel, then why the FACK would she go back to Avery yard? Even if Steve uses's sisters name, Halbach wouldn't know its Avery yard? I mean his street is "Avery Road". Hello??

#5: OMG!!! Avery called a photographer on the day he was supposed to meet her!!! OMG!!!! (Sarcasm)

#4: He ties up his gf. Big facking deal. Brendan already said he got the chain idea from a novel and gave the novel title.

#3: No such thing as "sweat DNA". Also, notice the deceptive title - sweat "in the car" but then said sweat was on the "hood"....I didn't realize the hood is "in the car". If they can plant DNA in the car (which they did) why can't they plant it outside the car?

#2: This is rich. The same phone calls where Brendan admits HOGWASH like the chains and ropes and slitting throats in the bedroom (where's the blood?), now we're SUDDENLY relying on these same phone call as reliable when it comes to him saying Steve abused him? As if the cops didn't put that in his head too.

#1: "the bullet LINKED to Halbach's DNA was FORENSICALLY TIED to Avery's gun"
The same "bullet" that conveniently showed up on the FOURTH search?? That Bullet???
Let's take a look at that loaded sentence: you have TWO connections of the bullet - one to Halbach DNA and the other to the gun. The cops only need to fabricate ONE. And we already KNOW they planted evidence. This wasn't a fresh corpse with a bullet buried in flesh. It was a burned corpse with a bullet conveniently found in the garage!!! You can't find an embedded bullet in ashes. Come on people. Don't fall for this."

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing