All New NSMT Model 100 Loudspeakers....Major-Breakthrough ?

KLH007

Feb 2, 2012
Annapolis, MD
Such good design choices; Ist order crossover, main driver driven full range w/o any crossover, tweeter in a separate enclosure set back on top of the cabinet for time align with just a cap for xover, active powered sub for room pressurizing bass, I really want to hear them especially after reading Terry London's review on 6 Moons.

Last edited:

stretchneck

Apr 24, 2020
I managed to source some used, they are very good - best speakers I’ve owned to date (previous speakers Troels Gravesen 7751, 3WC-15, Spendor, B&W, Wilson Audio Watt-puppy etc…) - feel free to contact me if you want to chat.

Reactions: KLH007

LiveMusic

Jan 17, 2024
USA
This industry has many want to be music transducers. My goal is to be transported into a concert with my favorite musicians. The gear should disappear or at LEAST stay out of the way. The Model 100's make that case for me. Without much fuss for set up the 100's sound is dynamic, wide and draws me into the show. Certainly room tweeking and positioning will help focus to your taste. The NSMT line is easy on amps and upstream gear. I suggest if one is a music fan, NSMT may be highly valued in your journey.

Reactions: KLH007

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing