2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 revealed with 625 supercharged ponies

puroagave

Member Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
I saw a base of 77k with standard gearbox.

its a giant killer for the money: 625 bhp, ceramic brakes, aluminium chassis, lots of carbon body panels and opt 8-spd semi-auto box. they're reporting lower laps times than the outgoing ZR1!

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
GM has not released the pricing on the '15 Z06 yet. What was said is that those who could afford the previous versions ~$77k then they would be able to afford this next gen.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I owned a one year old '69 before I was drafted. I purchased my first new one in '73 for ~$6200.

Speedskater

Sep 30, 2010
Cleveland Ohio
Yet it can't beat the girls that will be Short Track Speedskating (on ice) at the Winter Olympics. If on a nice dry summer day, we set the same track up in a parking lot, the Vette won't corner as fast as the girls. They pull about 1.75 g's on a 25 foot radius turn.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing