1,000+ members!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Bob, I think I might also throw in a category of the most flamboyant post, I wonder who might win that award ... :)

Frank

Flamboyant Bob! Hmmm...what do you think LoTR? LOL!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Flamboyant Bob! Hmmm...what do you think LoTR? LOL!

Hi John,

I think Frank's still influenced by the poetic aspect of his own beliefs towards me.

Frank talk so much (sometimes, many times, ... just like I can too...) that he forgot to investigate about the real Life's truth! ;) ...Same as I.

But Frank is our great friend, to us all, and we love him not for what he is not, but exactly the opposite; for what he truly is.

fas42

Addicted To Best
Jan 8, 2011
NSW Australia
Bob, thanks for the compliment, well, I think, I hope it was a compliment!! But ... I'm intrigued: the "real Life's truth". Not sure I quite get that one, care to elaborate? Or are we talking about good ol' peace, the politcians' favourite red herring ...

Actually, if you want to know what my "thing" is, it's fairness. Simple word, covers a hell of a lot of territory -- guess where I stand on the Occupy thing ...

Frank

Frank

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Indeed Frank, it was and still is the biggest & best compliment that I made regarding our deep love for you.

"Time is not important, only life is important." - Robot, from the '5th Element'

* 'Real life's truth' resides in each one of us, and it is a global & mutual communion.

...A Universal Celebration.

fas42

Addicted To Best
Jan 8, 2011
NSW Australia
* 'Real life's truth' resides in each one of us, and it is a global & mutual communion.

...A Universal Celebration.

Sounds good to me: just to give you a bit more of an idea where I'm coming from, and to scare the bejeezus out of some others, I used to be heavy into meditation and suchlike, and some think I do a pretty good job at 'readings' ...

Frank

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I bet you do Frank, I bet you do.

Think this way: Out of 2,000 members, you are one of the most prominent ones here!

...And that makes you quite potent, with a serious voice, an important audio orator...

De facto e equilibrio.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Thanks guys for your great support to get us to the next level. And yes, we love the heavy posters and those who post once in a while with enlightenment :).

Here's to 3000 members!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Yeah, well said Amir; to the next level, 3,000!

* There are three things that I would make disappear when I'm the next USA president:
1. The Education system.
2. Commerce.
3. ...Uh, what was that one again? ...Uh, ...

...Energy.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Hi Steve and Amir,

Let me add my thanks to you both for creating a great, great forum. I check it early in the am when i get up in the after reading the financial headlines. Enjoy a quick post or two and then back again late evenings (like now). You have created a great forum which is not easy to do. and i've seen a bunch (some of which are a mess).

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
On behalf of Steve, I thank you very much. It feels great to have created someone valuable to the community.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hi guys

I am now having lunch in Old City Jerusalem and missed the milestone. However it's close to 90 and the trip has been remarkable. Then off to Eilat and the Petra in Jordan. Home on Wednesday. Thanks for all the kudos

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Hi guys

I am now having lunch in Old City Jerusalem and missed the milestone. However it's close to 90 and the trip has been remarkable. Then off to Eilat and the Petra in Jordan. Home on Wednesday. Thanks for all the kudos

Wondered where you've been :)

Or as they say, you were conspicuous by your absence :)

Thf99

Member Sponsor
May 1, 2012
Thanks guys for your great support to get us to the next level. And yes, we love the heavy posters and those who post once in a while with enlightenment :).

Here's to 3000 members!

Great news, Amir. What's the latest head count now?

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I think one of the strengths of this forum is the level of civility and respect shown to all members regardless of their expertise. I hope that never changes.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
We aspire to keep it that way John. It is indeed our #1 mission. Everything else comes after that. In real life we would never stay one minute in a party that turned into a fighting match. Yet in online communities that is tolerated or even encouraged.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Guess what folks......3,011 members! Another milestone reached!:)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing