RMAF 2011 - Who's in?

RUR

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
SoCal
RMAF isn't far off - Oct 14-16. Who else is planning to attend? Hopefully, some of us can meet up for a nice dinner one evening.

I'll be there with a local audio buddy Friday PM thru Sunday PM.

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
We'll be showing as usual this year.

What's not usual is that I haven't decided on the demonstration yet. Do I show a speaker that is appropriate for the size of the demo room, or show a speaker that is impressive but is too large for the demo room?

RUR

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
SoCal
Across the street where Ken
Sorry, Hilton Garden Inn. If veterans know that this is a bad choice, pls let me know ASAP.

If folks would state their desire for a dinner get-together (not that that's the only time we may intersect) and their preference for Friday or Sat night, we could start planning such. Also helpful would be restaurant suggestions from those who've been there.

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
I'm going for my 5th! straight year. Good call on the Hilton. It's a little cheaper, and a lot less crazy. I actually prefer the rooms (beds more comfortable for my taste). I like taking short mental health breaks away from the Marriott. It's a 2 minute walk across the street.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
The Marriot Tech Center lives up to its' hype as the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. I was lucky tostay in the little mini-adjacent building.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
I'm planning on going and making a small vacation out of it!

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
I will be there. This will be my sixth visit. Great show.

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I just registered and hope to be there. Let me rephrase that. I booked my room at the HIlton Garden Inn and bought my airplane tickets so I will be there.

Last edited:

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing