ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Having seen the smog in Beijing, I can tell you I would be in the market for one if I had to stay there much longer. :)

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
This is very sad. Makes me appreciate breathing in this fresh Canadian mountain air everyday even more.

image.jpg

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
I can't make this stuff up - http://www.sciencetimes.com/article...ian-company-sells-fresh-air-bottles-china.htm

A Canadian company marketed canned air for sale, targeting populaces plagued by pollution in places like Beijing, China. The company, Vitality Air, said it sold some 4,400 cans of air as of late December.

At least audiophiles buy high end fuses

This isn't anything new they've been selling oxygen/air cans for years here too, you find at most ski shops in resorts or at the slopes. Haven't you see the oxygen bars in malls?

http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/rise-of-oxygen-bars

david

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
This thread is funny; when I want to clean my laptop's keys and screen and fan of all the dust...I just let it sit for an hour outside in the fresh air...it's free.

Does it work? No but it feels good.

* If you live in Mexico City, Los Angeles downtown, Beijing, Singapore, "Bangcock", ... all the polluted "metropolices" and corrupted "air" of our planet...just move away from there; go in the forests/jungles/bushes where men hasn't set foot yet (soil all the surroundings). ...Move to Canada. :b ...Alaska, the great white northern expedition, the Yukon, the un-conquest territories.

They walk with masks in those polluted cities; that is terrible. How can you accept the air you breathe to kill you slowly but surely, beats me! ...Total slavery of our own environment, country, and everything else that comes with it. ...Petroleum. We let it kill us in the name of the prophet "Money Acquisition" (Pow Wow).

Cans of air to clean our PCs are used in other countries to clean people's lungs.

Last edited:

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Hi Happy Holidays to all!!

this may elicit some negative reactions: The pollution in Beijing or Bagkok or whatever place eventually reaches those (for now and seemingy) pristine environments. What we do to the planet affect us all. I am paraphrasing a friend who was the Governor of the Central Bank here: We are in a plane and tend to think that a bomb in economy class will not affect us because we are in first class ...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing