Whitney Houston is dead

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Hi

I am of the opinion she was one of the greatest voice the world of Pop music has known. INcredible range and beautiful tone. I wonder how good she might have been singing Western Classical Music and God was she pretty!! Her rendition of the Dolly Parton song in "The Body Guard" has to be one of the most beautiful song one would have heard in all Pop Music. She was extremely good .. She was superlative !!
But from the people who knew or approached her ( afriend of mine was in her circle at one point) , they will tell you that she was not usually as polished, nice and wholesome as we would like or led to believe .. She was much more edgier .. Very, very edgy and saucy and some would say, vulgar. What we saw of her in her reality show wasn't too far from the real Whitney Houston. Bobby Brown was a catalyst but far from the main reason of her descent. She brought it upon herself. We'd like to find a reason why she went down and Bobby Brown is a perfect scapegoat .. In reality they were closer in behavior than we would like to think.
RIP Whitney, You could have been great.. As it is you have left an indelible mark.

mep

Apr 20, 2010
I'm shocked.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I heard that Bobby Brown tried to snort her body at the funeral.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Sad....so sad!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing