What's Spinning Tonight?

Just walk into my local HMV store this afternoon and a band I had never heard of before was playing in store. I like the track I heard, while browsing I heard them say in between tracks they said they had LP’s, CD’s and cassettes for sale. I walked round and picked up an LP, then between tracks I asked them what the track was just before the one that just finished was is it on this LP in my hands. They said yes and it’s call Bad blood.

Walk to the counter to pay for the LP, after I paid the guy serving me said would I like it signed by the band as they are doing signing today when they finish playing. I replied no, not interested.

Jamie Williams and the roots collective - Stay True

Jamie Williams and the roots collective - Stay True.jpg

Reactions: Johan K

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing