What's Spinning Tonight?

Prince - Diamonds & Pearls - deluxe box, Vault tracks - 10 sides of bliss. the vault tracks are brilliant, however the Prince estate did duplicate on a few occasions - the long version of Diamonds & Pearls is a waste of time as it sounds exactly the same as the album version, except it's longer. Daddy pop 12 inch is pretty lame and the 10 min Thunder ballet is cringeworthy.
that is well and truly balanced out by a bunch of superb vault tracks. My fav being Darkside - unbelievable - but plenty of other classic vault tracks.

dHrRy7H.jpg

nooZIMq.jpg

On the Ascona today?:

I have been spinning this album all day because it’s so good. When one side was ending, I’d just start over… occasionally I turn side and did the same thing there… I have probably listen 15-20 times to this album today.. crazy good, and highly recommended!

The Sound of Stokowski and Wagner was orginally released in 1961. This Album is an Analogue Production from 2019, pressed at QRP on RCA Victor’s ”Miracle * Surface” black vinyl, containing the 317X ingredient, at 33rpm. I tell you folks… -the sound is CRAZY good, just wicked !!! Enjoy :) !

/ Jk

IMG_9364.jpeg IMG_9365.jpeg

Happy First of Advent to you all ;)!

IMG_9372.jpeg IMG_9373.jpeg
On the Ascona this snowy cold morning?:

Christmas with Adolf Fredrik, from 1989 on black vinyl at 33rpm.

This is classic christmas songs performed by Adolf Fredrik’s youth choir and girls choir, with Håkan Hagegård as solist. It is recorded in Johannes Church in Stockholm the 21, 23, 25th of October 1989, and it is a very good sounding christmas album. For anyone that like to check it out, I put a Spotify link below. Enjoy !

/ Jk

IMG_9374.jpeg
IMG_9375.jpeg

Red Axes – One More City - DJ and producer duo based in Tel Aviv, Israel. - @Johan K If you like Purple Disco Machine, I think u will like this - similar bit a little harder/darker.

u4qVO6W.jpg
Yes indeed I do !!!
Love them… sounds soo amazingly good when played on my 7.4 surround system. I have no album, but I do occasionally stream their music - Awesome, thanx !

/ Jk

• Love
Reactions: Hydrology and XV-1
Yes indeed I do !!!
Love them… sounds soo amazingly good when played on my 7.4 surround system. I have no album, but I do occasionally stream their music - Awesome, thanx !

/ Jk

U have plenty of vinyl to buy in your ever growing Xmas sack :D

• Haha
Reactions: Johan K

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing