What's Spinning Tonight?

Good luck with that one......However a $500 opening bid? WTF????

how bad do you want it? $500 might seem okay to the right buyer.

$43 is a score for that record, i once paid $3 for one but that will never happen again...and now i dont even own a copy for myself.

how bad do you want it? $500 might seem okay to the right buyer.

$43 is a score for that record, i once paid $3 for one but that will never happen again...and now i dont even own a copy for myself.

Never had the pleasure of owning a copy myself, but I'd love a good needledrop if I could get one.

Dog Leap Stairs - Kathryn Williams
Little Feat - Dixie Chicken
No Quarter - Page/Plant
The Best that I can Do 78-88 - John Mellencamp

Beethoven Piano trios|Cello Sonatas Barenboim, Zuckerman, du Pre, Kovacevich EMI
Duos for Violin & Guitar Perlman|Williams
Feels like Home - Norah Jones

Beethoven Piano trios|Cello Sonatas Barenboim, Zuckerman, du Pre, Kovacevich EMI
Duos for Violin & Guitar Perlman|Williams
Feels like Home - Norah Jones

Own 1 and 3...nice albums. Certainly have music by both musicians in 2. Enjoy!

Couldn't Stand the Weather - SRV &DoubleTroubleEpic/Legacy
Soul to Soul - SRV & Double Trouble
Traveling Miles - Cassandra Wilson
Ragpicker's Dream - Mark Knopfler

Light as a Feather - Chick Corea & return to forever
Miles Smiles - Miles Davis Quintet
The Well - Jennifer Warnes
Art of Fingerstyle Guitar - Graham,Jansch, Renbourn, & others

Jose Feliciano - Feliciano
Ray Charles - The Genius Sings The Blues
Allison Moyet - Alf
Bruce Cockburn - Stealing Fire
Rickie Lee Jones - (self-titled debut)
Anita Baker - Rapture

Nice list, but this brings back my USN days, as at one point I had his LmF licks, pretty much down pat.

Sweet! Played the six-string myself for a while, but was a hack at it and only seemed to please those in an inebriated state. Now I have arthritis...oh well!

Sweet! Played the six-string myself for a while, but was a hack at it and only seemed to please those in an inebriated state. Now I have arthritis...oh well!
I know how you feel as my fretting hand ain't what it used to be, pita...Always played a nylon, started with a Gibson GS1, bought it from an FTG2 when he was discharged, then picked up a Guild MK4

Jazz @ the Pawnshop, good choice. I have a few of that one, really like the K2HD from FIM

John, you're enjoying that new MFSL Ray Charles album, aren't you? I just acquired it myself. Have you ever seen him in concert? Phenomenal.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing