What's Spinning Tonight?

Irma Thomas, "After The Rain". Redbook.
Man that is good music:

Had to purchase it on CD on Amazon.

Steve if I have not acknowledged you as one of my major sources of new music discovery, let me do so now. You are doing us a great service by continuing the theme of this thread.

I have a few hours, so I think I'm gonna pull out my Beatles Mono boxset and give the following a listen

Magical Mystery Tour
Revolver
Beatles (white album)

I have a few hours, so I think I'm gonna pull out my Beatles Mono boxset and give the following a listen

Magical Mystery Tour
Revolver
Beatles (white album)

Good stuff there, John.
Have you heard the new MFSL Miles Davis KOB box set...it's really something to try and take a listen to. MFSL really knocked one out of the park with this reissue.

Good stuff there, John.
Have you heard the new MFSL Miles Davis KOB box set...it's really something to try and take a listen to. MFSL really knocked one out of the park with this reissue.
Thanks buddy!
The KOB is on my wishlist, and I will get it, but I've got some things of interest regarding RSD that I'd like to pursue. For the record :)p) I love what MFSL has been doing lately.

Man that is good music:

Had to purchase it on CD on Amazon.

Steve if I have not acknowledged you as one of my major sources of new music discovery, let me do so now. You are doing us a great service by continuing the theme of this thread.

Awe shucks, thank you! I don't comment too much on the gear side, as I'm very happy with mine, but listing the music I listen to is very easy and I enjoy it when someone discovers some new music. I also discover new music via the music threads.

You are welcome. Good recording is a bonus on that album, only heard on platter tough.
Yes that threw me a curveball as the LP has that colorful cover you posted. For some reason the CD is black and white and slightly different! Fortunately in my media player I can override that and put in the LP cover and pretend I am listening to that. :D Thanks again for the reco.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing