What Emojis would our esteemed members come up with for this hobby?

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Happy holidays everyone!
I pose this light hearted thread because the notoriously publicity-shy Kim Kardashian is to launch a whole range of "Kimoji's" upon the unsuspecting world populace, who deserve so much more.
So, what would a whole bunch of What'sBestFemoji's look like, and who would deserve them?
Personally we need some specific ones for:
Those amazed by tube amps and can't go back to SS, those doing their back's in carrying statement spkrs, those frustrated by problems w/their servers, those who will never ever spend on cables, those spending more and more getting less and less reward, those who just don't get audio foo, those who just don't get choosing according to technical data.
The list goes on...and on...

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Marvellous Spaz, that's the holiday spirit. Those are all stellar choices. Now, if only Kim's humungous arse really HAD "broken the internet", we'd all have to go around, you know, talking to people face to face, w/out writing down stuff online that often needs Emojis so as the reader doesn't take offense.
Others to add to what I hope will be an endless list - guy w.spade, hole getting bigger, label says "keep digging". Guy w/mother of subs and label says "does my arse look big w/this?"

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Ha ha!!! Don't get me started. Guys going "One tonearm? Ptui, I've got 4!". Guys going "I'll only buy that piece of gear if you triple the price". Guys going "This gear is crap! It doesn't have a Quantum label".

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
One with a pro engineer covering his ears because he doesn't want to hear cable differences. :)

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
One with a pro engineer covering his ears because he doesn't want to hear cable differences. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing